- The deluxe version includes a plesmograph that indicates the blood flow in addition to the SpO2 and pulse reading for additional accuracy.
- Acc U Rate® CMS 50D is the upgraded and deluxe version of the Acc U Rate® CMS 50DL Pulse Oximeter
- High quality OLED display and rotatable multidirectional display
- Measures SpO2 value and pulse rate quicker and more accurately.
- Automatic shut-off after 8 seconds idle. Low voltage indicator.
The CMS 50D deluxe pulse oximeter uses the same technology embedded in the CMS 50 DL pulse oximeters to measure your SpO2 (oxygen saturation) and pulse rate. Despite the added features, the pulse oximeter remains light and portable, allowing convenient measurement on the go. The two included AA batteries allow measurement for up to 30 hours.
Ok here is my long review of this CMS 50D Pulse Oximeter with Silicon Cover.
I am an ER RN, have been for about 5 years now. I got this CMS 50D Pulse Oximeter with Silicon Cover and have extensively tested it. The first few days I triaged (“checked in”) about 80 patients/day and tested this on about half them of (put one finger in this pulse ox and another finger on the monitor’s). Our monitors are very new and very nice and completely accurate. Here’s what I found:
About 30% of the time, this pulse ox is between 1-3% lower than the monitor’s. It takes a bit longer to give you the readings but is less “touchy” to being wiggled and throwing off the result. It does, however, have problems with pediatrics.
Be warned, it appears to be a Chinese ripoff or something because the instructions have terrible grammar/spelling. Not sure what’s up with that, but it functions well.
All in all, it’s very good and gives the same result the majority of the time. I would trust it.