- TRANSFORM YOUR BODY – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: Total Body Workout, Build Muscle, Increase Flexibility, Burn Fat, Strengthen Chest, Back, Arms, Core, Abs and Legs while increasing Cardio Endurance. OYO Fitness Director Nick Bolton has created over 60 Men & Women, Beginner to Advanced Workout Programs, including Resistance Training, Cardio, HIIT, Yoga, Pilates and Walking
- NASA SPIRAFLEX TECHNOLOGY REPLACES WEIGHTS: The OYO Gym’s SpiraFlex resistance technology has been used for over 10 years on the International Space Station to keep astronauts fit. NASA study proved SpiraFlex increased muscle size and strength as much as free-weights.
- GET LEAN & FIT FAST: SpiraFlex builds lean muscle that burns fat, even at rest. Patented DoubleFlex activation provides resistance to opposing muscle groups in each movement, so you can build a balanced body in less time.
- TOTAL BODY FITNESS: Snap on FlexPacks in 5 & 10 lb. increments for up to 25 lbs. of smooth resistance, feels linear (equal) through the range of motion like free-weights, not progressive like resistance bands. The OYO Gym is proven to strengthen and shape your body where you are right now
- ALL IN ONE PORTABLE GYM: Includes (1) 5 lb. and (2) 10 lb. FlexPacks (25 lbs. of resistance), Leg & Door Anchors, Nutrition Guide & Membership in the OYO Fitness Club for free online access to over 60 workout and 197 exercise videos. Built to last with Three Year Warranty.
Get lean, sculpted, and fit wherever you are with the OYO Personal Gym. This revolutionary exercise equipment gives you a full gym in your hands, with varying resistance levels like weight plates at the gym.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
- BASIC PACKAGE: Includes (1) 5-pound and (2) 10-pound FlexPacks (25 pounds of resistance). The basic version DOES NOT INCLUDE LEG OR DOOR ANCHORS. Comes with Nutrition Guide and free online access to over 60 workout and 197 exercise videos.
- TOTAL BODY PACKAGE: Includes (1) 5-pound and (2) 10-pound FlexPacks (25 pounds of resistance). Includes Leg and Door Anchors, Nutrition Guide, and free online access to over 60 workout and 197 exercise videos.
Use this portable gym at home, office, or while traveling. Add the OYO Gym to your cardio, yoga, pilates, or cycling routine; even use outdoors or in group fitness classes. The OYO Personal Gym is a portable fitness solution that combines strength and cardio without weight or momentum, making it easier to shape and transform your body anywhere, anytime!
Convenient, Fast, Total Body Fitness
The OYO Personal Gym is a portable gym that allows you to transform your body in just minutes a day, with simple exercises you can do anywhere, anytime. Save the cost of crowded gyms and bulky home equipment. Use the OYO Personal Gym to build muscle, increase flexibility, burn fat, and strengthen your chest, back, arms, core, abs, and legs while increasing cardio endurance.
SpiraFlex resistance technology builds lean muscle, which burns fat, even at rest. Patented DoubleFlex activation provides resistance to opposing muscle groups within each movement, so you can build a balanced body in less time. Combining strength with movement, without weight or momentum, the OYO Personal Gym is the breakthrough fitness technology that sculpts and tones your body.
OYO Fitness Director Nick Bolton has created over 60 beginner to advanced workout videos, including workouts that integrate resistance training with cardio, HIIT, yoga, Pilates, and walking. Nick has also developed the highly successful OYO 10 Week Challenge Program, available to stream free online. With your purchase, you’ll receive everything you need to start working out immediately.
SpiraFlex Technology Replaces Weights
The OYO Personal Gym’s SpiraFlex technology offers a better way to workout, that is simple and powerful. Free weights work great, but have safety concerns, including straining, losing balance, and joint stress from stopping and starting momentum. Cumbersome weights also have portability issues. Resistance bands produce progressive resistance (like rubber bands), thus the muscle is not fully activated until full extension. The OYO Personal Gym’s SpiraFlex resistance creates smooth, linear isotonic resistance like free weights — but without the weight.
The OYO Personal Gym comes with three SpiraFlex FlexPacks — two 10lb and one 5lb-rated packs — that snap on the OYO Gym, providing up to 25lbs of gym-quality resistance. As you can’t use momentum like free weights, SpiraFlex resistance can feel more than the max of 25lbs. This is an easy, simple device that delivers astounding results.
- Lose the Weights, Keep the Resistance
- Ditch the dangerous resistance bands
- SpiraFlex resistance feels like free weights
- Burns 2x the calories with patented DoubleFlex muscle activation
- Great for any fitness level; from beginners to athletes
- Ideal for men and women of any age
- Lightweight, portable gym; weighs only 2lbs, yet provides up to 25lbs smooth SpiraFlex resistance
Over 197 Exercise and 60 Workout Videos — Target Every Muscle Group
Target your chest, back and arms for increased upper body strength, toned muscles, and lean physique.
Most popular exercises:
- Chest + Back DoubleFlex
- Bicep Curls
- Tricep Extension/Kick-Back
- Lat + Delt Rows
- Lat + Shoulder Raise DoubleFlex
Build a powerful upper body, core, abs, arms, while increasing your overall strength, stability, and flexibility. Incorporate cardio and high intensity workouts for total body results.
Most popular exercises:
- Chest + Back DoubleFlex + Squat
- Squats + Lunges
- Inner + Outer Thigh DoubleFlex
- Chest + Abs Russian Twist
Lower Body + Core
Lower body strength makes everyday balance and movement easier. Tone your legs, glutes, hamstrings and calves. Increase flexibility in your joints, knees, and hips while building lean muscle.
Most popular exercises:
- Glute Press
- Lying Inner/Outer Thigh
- Seated Abdominal Crunch
- Seated Back Extension
Say Goodbye to Bulky Equipment and Expensive Gym Dues
The OYO Personal Gym Total Body Package includes everything you need for a fantastic total body workout workout — anywhere, anytime. Built for durability and toture tested, OYO Gym is constructed from heavy duty polymer and features ergonomic hand grips for comfort and versatility for all exercises. The nylon-coated stainless steel cables ensure a smooth, friction-free workout. Requires no batteries, charging, or add-ons — everything you need to workout is included in the Total Body Package. The OYO Personal Gym folds up to carry along wherever you go and is TSA approved. Plus, the OYO Personal Gym is built to last.
NASA Technology Invented by OYO Fitness Founder
OYO Fitness founder and CEO Paul Francis invented the SpiraFlex Resistive Exercise Device (iRED) for NASA’s mission critical program to counteract astronaut bone and muscle loss caused by long term exposure to zero gravity. Before deploying the SpiraFlex iRED to the International Space Station (ISS), a 16-week earth based study was commissioned by NASA, which found the SpiraFlex group gained the same strength and muscular growth as the free weight group, with significant increases in lean muscle mass. In addition to being an incredible asset to astronaut health and fitness in space, SpiraFlex technology allows for portable, safe, strength training here on earth – without cumbersome gravity weights.
ISS Commander Leroy Chiao, Ph.D., exercised almost every day with SpiraFlex iRED during his 6 months in space on the ISS, and returned stronger than when he left. Dr. Chiao is now an advisor to OYO Fitness and continues to use SpiraFlex technology in his OYO Personal Gym, as he travels to his speaking engagements around the globe.
About OYO Fitness
OYO Fitness is one of the fastest growing brands in the fitness industry. The OYO team began with Paul Francis, founder and CEO, and his work developing SpiraFlex powered fitness hardware with NASA that helped astronauts counteract bone and muscle loss in space. His SpiraFlex technology was later licensed to Nautilus Inc. to power the Bowflex Revolution. Francis launched OYO Fitness to create portable personal health and fitness equipment to enable people to fit fitness into their lifestyle.
Reviews of OYO Personal Gym Total Body Package
OYO Personal Gym Review 1: For someone 78 wanting bit of strength training this is a great product
Deducted one star because
1) they failed to return an e mail on their site asking questions about doing the 10 week program e.g. show only three lessons a week. Supposed to do them every other day? Repeat them?
2) No suggestions when to increase the weights, and
3) the 10 week program if you do on computer or device does not stop to let you change positions for floor work vs standing. And at my age that takes a bit!
But I just increased to five stars after receiving a detailed response to my questions and their planning to take these into account in future releases. As for the weight it is just when it gets too easy and a personal adjustment. On the 10 week program idea is to do this three or four times a week. MWF or MWFS.
They note that for the leg exercises they provide a thirty second period to make that transition. For those of us my age…well….but as for floor to standing without transition they will consider that issue. Nice to have a company that listens.
So have raised the stars on this. It is very well made and easy to use. Disagree with those who have posted reviews that feel otherwise. Of course this is not for the body builder or the serious weight lifter. But for the rest of us this is a great home and travel gym.
That said this is a great item. I had a similar one much cheaper that used stretch bands but this is much, much easier to use. I did not get the PRO model (cancelled the first order) because my I Pad 2 would not make use of the IOS needed to operate.
As for using on my i Phone 5S it worked but no sound until corresponded and they advised to take off the vibrate and then sound worked fine. I think I will be just as happy with the LE model at this point.
I would suggest they add to the page on the 10 week exercise their warm up exercise which I keep in a separate tab. Combination works well for me.
Overall for what I am wanting this seems an excellent light exercise gym. Will come back after using for a while to update if there is more to add.
OYO Personal Gym Review 2: No setup required – advertisements are accurate, BUT low resistance and cannot raise it
> Device is easy to use and ready to go straight out of the box
> Extremely versatile (as advertised). It really does work doing all of the exercises they advertise.
> Looks sleek
> Seems well made. I have only been using it for a week, but the materials seem high quality. I worry a little about the strings over time/use, but – they look pretty solid. I will update review if anything changes.
> MAJOR Con… this does not have a lot of resistance at all. I havent been working out for about a year and purchased in order to “work up” to doing the bigger stuff… out of the box, it’s very little resistance, even if you haven’t been working out for a long, long time. You can remedy this by doing a lot of reps slowly (Strength training) – but they should have designed it to be able to add more resistance.
OYO Personal Gym Review 3: Excellent!
This exercise equipment is excellent. It is convenient and fun. I am a health and exercise enthusiast. The OYO Personal Gym takes away all of the usual excuses that people come up with for not exercising.
You don’t have to go to the gym.
The gym is at your side. You don’t need a lot of space or dedicated area in your home. It’s small and lightweight. It feels good to use it.
I have a Bullworker which I have had for many decades. I still have it and use it. However, the OYO is different. The resistance with the Bullworker changes as you compress or extend it.
This can take away from the effectiveness of the equipment. You will find yourself doing static exercises. The OYO gym encourages smooth movements. I also have bands.
These too will tend to lead to static exercises. Resistance training should be a part of your exercise regimen. The OYO Personal Gym makes it easy.
Weights can be “heavy” (of course). But because of their mass they can also be dangerous if you happen to drop one.
You can obviously still use your weights and other modes of exercise as you like. Variety is the spice of life. The OYO Gym is excellent. I encourage you to get it if you’re thinking about it. It’s worth it.