Acc U Rate CMS 500D Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard (Jet Black)
- NEWEST ON THE MARKET – Newly launched in Feb 2015 with major improvements (software and hardware) made to the previous model. *CE and FDA Approved*
- DELUXE MODEL WITH PLETHYSMOGRAPH – Acc U Rate® CMS 500D Generation 2 pulse oximeter is the deluxe version of the Amazon top rated Acc U Rate® CMS 500DL Generation 2 Pulse Oximeter. In addition to measuring your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate accurately and reliably, the deluxe version also contains a plesthymograph.
- NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES – 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable brightness.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS – Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will last you hundreds of readings, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
The Acc U Rate CMS 500D Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the Deluxe version of our Acc U Rate® line of pulse oximeters. It shows your measured SpO2 and pulse rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and features an additional plethysmograph that measures your pulse strength.
What is a plethysmograph?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. For best results, the of the wave amplitude should be consistent throughout as shown in the figure above. If not, you should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights and sensor.
Additional Hardware Improvements Made to the Acc U Rate CMS 500D Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
1) Four out of the six multidirectional displays now includes the plethysmograph.
2) Built using high density ABS plastic to block ambient light from reaching the sensor, increasing the signal to background ratio and the accuracy of the measurement dramatically.
3) Uses soft, hypoallergenic medical grade silicon in the finger chamber to ensure comfort to your finger.
4) Uses a self-adjusting spring system to fit your finger snugly into the chamber without impeding blood flow.
Despite the added features, the pulse oximeter remains light and portable, allowing convenient measurement on the go.
Acc U Rate® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our trademark to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Acc U Rate® Pulse Oximeter is designed in the USA.