- Completely Blank Shorts
- 4 way stretch body
- Triple Stitching
- Side Slits
- Double Velcro closure, Inside Drawstring
These MMA / WOD shorts use a medium weight 4 way stretch fabric (FLEX Series) for maximum comfort / durability, and are 100% non restrictive for your fitness or MMA workout.
Reviews of Blank Crossfit Shorts
Review 1: Excellent Shorts for No-Gi BJJ
I original bought these shorts 2 years ago to use for no-gi BJJ. At the time they were $30. After trying no-gi shorts from several other companies, which were significantly more expensive, I came to the conclusion that these were by far the superior option.
Review 2: but light and comfortable. These are it
I am a 29 year old guy who has been doing Crossfit for about a year now. I will admit I have only used them once, but can’t wait to use them again. I was looking for a pair of shorts that are heavy duty, but light and comfortable. These are it! They are great for doing squats, provide tons of stretch, and don’t catch you in the wrong areas. The waist band is solid, along with the drawstring it prevents them from sliding down your waist. The material is very breathable, and keeps you quite comfortable. I’m in Florida, and crossfit year round so when it gets hot it’s sweltering.
As far as sizing goes I wear anything from a 34 to a 36, granted I have more room in a 36. I bought these in a size 34, and they fit comfortably. They don’t cinch my waist and limit mobility at all, they don’t slide off, and are a snug fit.
I will update this review in another week or so. I read that they may “pill” when you wash them so, I am going to air dry them on a line and see what that does.
Review 3: OCR/Spartan Race Approved!!!
OCR/Spartan Race Approved!!!
I’ve used the following list of products (kit) for Spartan Sprint, Super and Beast races.
• Ironclad BGW-03-M Gripworx Series – no issues, these worked great on the rope climb and atlas ball obstacles.
• Injinji Men’s Run Original Weight No Show Toesocks – no issues, but be sure to cut your toenails before run in these socks or you’ll ware a hole in the socks just after on race
• Men’s MT101 Trail Shoe – no issues, these shoes stayed on my feet even in the deepest of Georgia clay and mud
• Under Armour Men’s Sonic Compression Long Sleeve HeatGear – non issues, great wicking and kept me cool
• McDavid Hexpad Impact Knee/Elbow Pad – no issues, pulled these pads up to my knees when I needed them pulled them back down to my shins when I didn’t need knee protection. work with no problems and kept in place on my shins/calves
• Calf Compression Sleeve BeVisible – no issues
• Epic MMA Gear Blank WOD Shorts – no issues
• TETON Sports Trailrunner 2.0 Hydration Backpack w/ Bladder – worked well (fit & storage) but I had to remove the tub cover in order to get a good flow of water