- Home gym designed to provide challenging, muscle-building workouts in limited amount of space; ships 90% assembled and requires fastening just nine bolts
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability; telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- 2,200-pound tension strength, military-grade aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance; easy to use, space-saving, no-cable-change design
- 160-pound weight stack; measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D); includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
- Includes limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts
Body-Solid Powerline BSG10X
Powerline by Body Solid Easy Assembly Gym
Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the Newest Powerline Home Gym, the BSG10X!
You don’t need an engineering degree to put the BSG10X together. The gym comes 90% pre-assembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200lb tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory.
No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It’s a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 foot wide and 6½ foot tall let you install this gym anywhere.
Engineered to be compact and easily assembled the BSG10X does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10X accommodate many users of all sizes.
A 160lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station the BSG10X enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct.
The BSG10X also comes backed by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Warranty! You can’t afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center!
Reviews of Body-Solid Powerline BSG10X
Body-Solid Powerline BSG10X Review 1: Great home gym
The Powerline BSG10x arrived nearly completely assembled with total set up time approximately 90 minutes. If you plan on moving it up or down a flight of stairs for setup you will likely have to un-box it and need a second set of hands. A socket wrench and a pair of pliers were the only tools I needed and the package includes set of Allen wrenches.
My unit arrived without any blemishes, though touch up paint is included. The instructions are fairly poor, but the required set up is so minimal that it doesn’t detract from the functionality of the unit. The included 150 lbs weight stack ( 160 lbs when you add the “cap” plate) doesn’t sound like a lot until you realize that because of the numerous pulleys involved and leverage needed to perform the exercises, the included weight is more than challenging for novice users.
You will not be competing in Mr. Olympia contests after training on this machine, but if you are looking for a compact and reliable home gym to improve your fitness, this unit fits the bill. Unlike rubber bands/ bow flex- the weight stack gives smooth, consistent resistance throughout the range of motion and feels like real gym equipment. I plan on adding the leg press attachment in order to perform better lower extremity exercises. Overall I’m very pleased with my purchase.
Body-Solid Powerline BSG10X Review 2: Great weight machine and customer service
** addendum: We have now had this machine for over 4 years. We are seniors (67 and 72) still use it several times a week. Below is our original review. Also – it has DROPPED in price by about $200 from our purchase in 2103.
- Solid construction
- Smooth operation
- Easy to change settings
- Stable without wobbling on its base
- Enough weight for most people
- Excellent customer service
- Really gives results
- If you buy a cheap system, you will regret it.
- The city offers a free gym with many machines, but I get a great workout at home.
The above review was submitted shortly after the gym was received and set up.
We have now been using it for several months. It is very sturdy and is holding up very well. My husband and I both use it regularly. It is VERY quick and easy to change the weights and settings for different exercises, only a few seconds. We actually paid a lot more for the gym than it’s current price.It was still a good investment
Body-Solid Powerline BSG10X Review 3: OWSEM Powerline Product
I Love it ! I’m 70 years old and always used free weights. Needed something that would be a little easer to lift with. It’s just what I needed and then some. Didn’t know I could do so much with it. I’m getting such a good work out I can see the difference in two weeks. Also well made ! I just Love it ! Did I Say Love It Yes it’s that GRATE.