KETTLE GRYP – Adjustable Portable Weight Grip Travel Workout Equipment
- MAGINE NEVER HAVING TO MISS YOUR KETTLEBELL WORKOUT WHILE TRAVELING | KettleGryp is the perfect workout accessory for your travel needs, or to keep in your everyday gym bag. At less than 1 pound, this grip can hold most standard dumbbells up to 55# and instantly turn it into a kettlebell.
- BUY NOW TO HAVE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ACCESSORIES IN YOUR WORKOUT BAG | Workout Gloves, Check. Lifting Straps, Check. Protein Shake, Check. KETTLEGRYP!? Yes! This workout accessory will quickly become one of the go-to pieces of gear in your gym bag.
- ADD TO YOUR CART NOW TO HAVE THE NEWEST AND MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT IN KETTLEBELL TRAINING | KettleGryp is a Veteran American-Owned Company that proudly Manufactures in San Diego, California.
- CHECK OUT WITH CONFIDENCE | We LOVE our customers here at KetteGryp and you can buy with confidence with our Lifetime warrantee. If you’re not happy we will do whatever it takes to make sure you love your new KettleGryp or send it back with no questions asked.
- ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS | For men or women who want achieve their fitness goals working out at home, in the gym, or when traveling. Kettle Gryp is light-weight, durable, and economical solution.
Kettlebells provide simple, unique exercises that build functional strength and range of motion. However, kettlebells are expensive and nearly impossible to travel with. With Kettle Gryp™ you’ll get your full workout at a range of weights anywhere you can find a dumbbell. Kettle Gryp™ is a great addition to your home gym or travel bag.
If you’re a trainer or gym owner, Kettle Gryp™ expands your clients’ workouts without the added weight, cost, and footprint of kettlebells. Kettle Gryp™ is a portable dumbbell adapter that turns ordinary dumbbells into dynamic workouts. Perfect for the home gym, traveling fitness enthusiast, or trainer/gym owner with limited space; Kettle Gryp™ gives you a full kettlebell workout at a range of weights anywhere you can find a dumbbell.
Reviews of KETTLE GRYP
Review 1: Great Gear Item for the Road Warrior Fitness Guy
I’ve been looking for a product like this for a while. My career requires me to be a road warrior travelling every week Monday-Thursday and staying at hotels. Most hotels have at least dumb bells, but very few have kettle bells. This worked like a charm and I was able to bang out kettle bell swings no problem.
I did find a competing product but never bit the bullet and bought it. It is made out of cast iron, weighed nearly 8 lbs., and cost around $150. I found this product on Amazon and not only is it dramatically cheaper, it is plastic and easily fits in my airline roll-a-board carry on.
Product feels solid while in use. The dumb bell does not slip or move at all within the handle. Time will tell if it’s durable.
Between this product and the TRX Go, I have a portable gym that fits into my carry on and allows me to have a great workout even if I’m stuck in hotel with a terrible gym.
Review 2: Great product!
You can’t get a more versatile piece of equipment to take to your traditional gym or on the road, and enjoy most all kettlebell movements. You can tell from the photo that my gym (like most gyms) has only 3 kettlebells but an entire rack of dumbbells of various weight. Kettle Gryp ensures I can right size the weight for each movement and workout. I don’t travel a ton but most always pack running shoes, workout clothes, and a jump rope when I do – now Kettle Gryp will also be part of my travel routine.
After reviewing the product, videos, and reviews online, I bought it primarily for traditional, two-handed kettlebell swings (American and Russian). The thing I was most pleased to discover was that it’s also great for Turkish get-ups, goblet squats & lunges, overhead squats, two-hands anyhow, and any movement from the rack position like jerks, presses, lunges, or front squats.
Review 3: Really clever and well designed workout tool
I can’t believe nobody came up with this earlier, such a great solution to a seemingly simple problem. I workout at a couple gyms that either don’t have kettlebells or are missing important sizes. I also travel a lot and hotels never seem to have them, so if my crossfit workout calls for them in the workout, I’m out of luck. This thing is a must-have in my gym bag and my suitcase from now on.
I was worried about the durability of a plastic handle, but I accidentally dropped this one on the concrete outside in the middle of my WOD with a 50# dumbell, and it was completely fine (other than the scuff I put on it). So far I’ve tried it on quite a few different types and brands of dumbells (Rogue, Ivanko, York, etc.) and it has worked great on all of them. Truly a great design, and I like the fact that it’s actually manufactured in the U.S. That’s a rare commodity these days, especially at such a reasonable price.
The owners of one of my gyms saw me with this thing and decided to buy a bunch for the gym. If this company makes it on Shark Tank or something, I think you’ll start seeing these everywhere, kind of like the TRX explosion, so I recommend getting it now ahead of the wave and you can say you were a trendsetter!