- High and low pulley position for upper and lower body exercises utilizing the lat and tricep bar
- Adjustable commercial style Olympic barbell and safety catches
- Open full cage design with kettle bell and dumbbell rack and weight plate storage ensure a safe and efficient training
- Olympic plate loaded trolley glides smoothly over chrome plated post for a snag free Operation
- Adjustable height chromed dip handles combined with heavy-duty, high-quality construction allows for a stable and worry-free workout session
Create your own home gym with the Marcy Weight Bench Cage Home Gym. Its versatile design and durable steel construction ensure this home gym was built to accommodate your varied workouts.
Its cable system generates a 1:1 ratio of resistance from weights loaded on the sliding weight post. For example, 100 pounds of weight plates generates 100 pounds of resistance.
- Dimensions: 56W x 61D x 85H in.
- Durable steel construction
- Black finish
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
Reviews of Marcy Weight Bench Cage All-in-one Home Gym
Review 1: Great set up
Great set up. Love the dips bars, slotted area to put weights. Cable for lats pull down and curl is a bonus.
Review 2: Great little cage for the price.
Bought this for my kids and delivered via Fedex (Amazon Prime). Came in two boxes one that was about 90 lbs and the other was about 55 lbs. Instructions for setup was pretty decent, better than most instructions, but could be better.
The lateral pull down mechanics are bit confusing as first, but the concept is that you are using the same pullies for both the pull down and bicep pull up (would be nice if instructions were a little better on assembly). Once setup (took about 45 mins), it was very solid.
Cage could be two inches longer for squats but still decent range. The only complaint I have is the height locks. The stirrups used to lock the height is depended on gravity. Wish there was a pin locking mechanism or more distinct. If you move the bar left or right while on the height locks you can actually unlock the stirrups. But the for price, it is not a big deal, you can use duct take to lock the pins or you could add rubber adhesive to the stirrups to keep them more stable.
Review 3: Excellent for the price
Exceeded expectations the cable pulleys are well designed easy assembly it took me just under 2 hours by myself