Mava Sports Hand Grips with Wrist Support
- PALM PROTECTION HAND GUARD: finally, a perfect pair of cross training gloves to cover your palms! Our Mava Pull Up Grips provide full palm protection against abrasions, scars, hand tears, calluses and blisters. So you don’t have to worry about slips and reduced friction while gripping exercise equipment or doing chin ups, pull ups and WODs
- INTEGRATED WRIST WRAPS SUPPORT: prevent your wrist strain and promote wrist health by using our Mava Wrist Wrap gloves. Simply reduce the risk of injury to your joints by providing good wrist support while focusing on your training.
- STRONG GRIP, FULL MOBILITY: The Mava Workout Gloves will give you a natural grip on the bar, strengthening your grip while maximizing your mobility. Find your best contact points, flex and bend your hands freely and focus on your training. You don’t have to worry about chalk or taping.
- BREATHABLE LEATHER HAND GRIPS: Thanks to their open and easy to put on design, you’ll be ready to work out in seconds. Fully breathable to prevent overheating, the Mava WOD gloves are built from high quality textured leather, double-stitched and reinforced on the seams.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR: bar routines like pull ups, chest to bar, muscle ups, toes to bar (t2b), knees to elbow (k2e), muscle ups or kettlebell swings, power lifting, power cleans, deadlifts, snatches, gymnastics and high-rep WODs. We designed our hand wrap gloves to improve YOUR performance! They would also make a great gift for a friend.
Open design. Palm Protector. Grip Enhancer. Integrated Wrist Wraps.
An all-in-one hand grip for hybrid athletes and non-athletes alike:
- Breathable, easy to put on and highly comfortable
- Reliable blisters and calluses protector without the bulk
- Natural grip on the bar and full mobility. No more slips.
- Injury prevention thanks to the wrist wrap support system;
Who can benefit from using the Mava WOD Gloves?
• Both beginners as well as more seasoned athletes and trainers
• Both men and women (ensure to measure your hands according to the sizing chart)
• Anyone who wants a stronger grip and hates blisters and calluses
Reviews of Mava Sports Hand Grips with Wrist Support
Review 1:Purposeful, but weak material
I bought these to use at my CrossFit gym. The holes for the fingers were tight for my fingers in the beginning, as I’m sure that there are plenty of different sized people that buy/need them. Luckily they adapted to my hands, and fit well. I had a wrist/hand injury from doing cleans, and these worked well as a wrist wrap to keep it tight for me. They also worked pretty well with holding off the blisters from pull-ups, toes-to-bar, muscle ups, and more.
So here’s my complaint: the wrist wrap base material quickly deteriorated at the seam where the canvas/Velcro began. The hook material easily chewed apart the wrap base material, which then tore apart when trying to tighten the wrap. Now I’m back on the market for a new pair that will hold up longer than seven months.