- VINYL COAT FINISH: Durable cast iron encased with color-coded vinyl prevents corrosion, increases durability and protects flooring. Weights color codes make it easy to distinguish during exercises
- WIDE HANDLES: Smooth, high-quality textured handle provides a comfortable & secure grip for high reps and slow controlled movements. You can also do a multitude of ballistic and grind exercises
- FLAT BOTTOM: Flat base allows upright storage. It also makes it easier to hold in push-up position, renegade rows, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom
- FOR ANYONE: Our kettlebells can be used by crossfitters, strength trainers, sports performance, HIIT workouts etc. Build up your cardio and muscular endurance with the all-in-one fitness equipment
New training tool that delivers an intense workout; helping develop total body strength, power, and endurance. Increases body dynamic and flexibility. Smooth handle for easy use and good grip. Vinyl coated for extra protection.
- New training tool that deliver an intense workout
- Made from high-grade cast-iron material
- Smooth handle for easy use and good grip
- Vinyl coated for extra protection
You can’t beat the quality of these kettle bells. They hold up and with the coating over the iron they keep the possibility of any rust from the iron transferring to your floors where you where likely to store them.
Exact same as the Go-fit brand, just not branded. Top quality, lower price, fits with my set and performs great.
For the price, these are excellent bells. They’re balanced well and a great size for my small female hands. (I’m not sure how they’d be for men, you’d have to ask one.) The company also assured me that they don’t have lead in the coating which is all too common with kettlebells. I like to colors for easily differentiating weights. Overall I’m very satisfied.
This is a great 15lb kettlebell. I like the rubber coating and that it provides some protection against a hard surface. The handle is smooth and moves easily in my hand. Great deal – a similar kettlebell was twice the price in my local store. Highly recommend!
Reviews of Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell
Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell Review 1: Nice coating to cover over any rough spots
I admit I was a bit worried about the horrible metal splinters I have been hearing about from other reviews. I have inspected my bell extremely carefully and there are no splinters. What I did find was that the “seam” is matched up very well and is pretty smooth. My bell is painted with a black coating (paint?, rubber?… I just don’t know) that covers over any rough spots there would have been. There is also a colored vinyl coating over the round bottom part but not on most of the handle.
It does not sit solidly upright, but it does not flop over either.
It does not seem like it would be solid enough to do pushups with, but then it was not made for that anyway.
I am really happy with my new Kettlebell. I have read up on them and they are really good exercise. I can happily recommend these wholeheartedly.
Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell Review 2: Nice quality kettle bell.
This is a nice quality kettle bell. I have purchased the 5, 10, and 15. I started with the 5 to get the movements down. I highly recommend starting light to gain good form, since using kettle bells is very different than standard weight lifting. I plan to lend out the lighter ones to friends who want to get started, and use them when I get pregnant. The prices are so good it easy to build a collection. I plan to get heavier ones for myself and my husband. I highly recommend these bells.
Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell Review 3: Great quality for the price
Purchased the 20lb bell for myself to use during KettleWorx workouts. Bell quality is good. The vinyl is in good condition and has great coverage of bell and partial handle (looks like the picture). Price is very competitive. Same size at retails stores was nearly double the price on Amazon. The handle is pretty big, so it might not be real safe for people with smaller hands since they might have a hard time getting a good grip. I have just used it in lifting moves, not swings yet.