Zacurate ® 430/ DL Premium White Pulse Oximeter with black silicon cover, lanyard, pouch and batteries
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE- The Zacurate® 430/DL Pulse oximeter is the premium model of the Zacurate® line of pulse oximeters. With a vastly improved LED and sensor, it allows SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate measurement even at low blood perfusion.
- MEET & EXCEED FDA STANDARDS – Although designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or people interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, it is manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. In addition, although FDA only requires pulse oximeters to have SpO2 accuracy of ±2%, the 430/DL pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
- 18 MONTHS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY – The only pulse oximeter from the Zacurate® line with 18 months of manufacturer warranty. Due to the influx of fake Acc U Rate® and Zacurate® products, please note that the warranty is void if the item is not purchased from Med Shop and Beyond
Meet One of the World’s Most Accurate and Reliable Pulse Oximeters
The Zacurate Premium 430/DL pulse oximeter barely deviates more than 1% under lab conditions. If you are looking for a reliable and accurate pulse oximeter, look no further.
About the 430DL Pulse Oximeter
Who Can Use This Pulse Oximeter?
The device is designed for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels (SpO2) and Pulse Rate.
How Does the Plethysmograph Work?
Each wave (see image) corresponds to a heart beat and the wave amplitude corresponds to the amount of blood detected. If the wave amplitude is low, this means that your blood perfusion is too low for a reliable read. You should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. Helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
For your convenience, the pulse oximeter offers a Numerical representation of your pulse strength in multiple display directions.
Portable and Easy to Carry
The design and size of the pulse oximeter makes it easier to carry around everywhere you go.
Adjustable OLED Brightness
Press and hold the pulse oximeter’s power button to adjust the brightness levels of the OLED screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The multi-directional display option is not working properly. The screen always stays in one position. How can I fix this problem?
A: When the pulse oximeter is on, simply press and hold the power button to rotate the screen.
WARNING! This is not a medical device! This product should be used for sports and aviation only.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews of Zacurate ® 430/ DL Premium White Pulse Oximeter
Zacurate ® 430/ DL Premium White Pulse Oximeter Reviews 1: as good if not better than the doctors
I was dealing with a bad lung infection and double pneumonia for 5 months. it was finally under control once I had a lung biopsy done. while I fought with the medical system to find an answer, I was admitted to the hospital several times, due to a low oxygen level.
I never really knew or thought about it before, but the hospital kept testing me and I was averaging about a 67..not good. I did some research and found this was not only a great unit, but a great value as well. when I went back to the hospital and later the doctors, I took this with me and when they would test me, I would check on mine, which matched their professional units.
It got to be the nurses had me do mine first, then theirs. match after match. most of them, including a few doctors guessed the unit cost about $150-300 dollars. I am very pleased. the numbers are crisp and bright, and the unit feels sturdy not cheap or junky. I am not in the medical field, but this unit makes me feel more in control of my health
Zacurate ® 430/ DL Premium White Pulse Oximeter Review 2: Very satisfied !!
Compared the readings of this oximeter to the readings the nurse was doing with her professional Oximeter while she was visiting my mom at home who is on oxygen. The readings were exactly the same when she was on or off oxygen.
It seems of very good quality. It automatically turns off and I like that it comes with a rubber protective cover that you an optionally use, a carrying case, and even a strap to carry it around your neck.
Zacurate ® 430/ DL Premium White Pulse Oximeter Review 3: Superior to all others
I have tested this against a blood pressure pulse rate monitor as well as a coincidental visit to an urgent Care Facility. It was spot-on with both comparisons. The packaged instructions are clear and comprehensive but at first look they appear intimidating.
Disregard some of the technical specs and the rest of it is easy. The waveform part is important to me as well because I have atrial fibrillation. Unbelievable but it also gives a true picture of the heartbeat shape amplitude and wavelength although there is no reference number for measurement.
It has a disclaimer that it is for non-medical use only. Disregard that since it is only a liability limiting feature so that it can’t be claimed that they were giving a device for medical use and thereby incurring liability. It is accurate for home medical observation and of course for the Sports use. The silicone cover, lanyard and carrying case are also a bonus