- SUPER STRONG HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – The Bodylastics door anchor is designed and manufactured to be super strong. We have to make it robust, as the largest Bodylastics systems produce up to 404 lbs of tension. Every Bodylastics anchor is made with thick nylon webbing, heavy duty stitching and nylon inner cores for additional stability
- WORKS AT ALL POINTS OF THE DOOR – The Bodylastics door anchor utilizes dense but soft foam, that is 3 inches in diameter. Therefore, it can secure your bands at all points, even if there is a sizeable space at the top and bottom of the door. This feature greatly increases the number of exercises that you can perform.
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOOR AND YOUR BANDS – The soft foam end of the anchor will help prevent scratching and denting of your door. This becomes super important as you stretch the bands create great force between the anchor and your door. The loop side of the anchor incorporates neoprene padding. This will help preserve your bands by creating a soft surface for them to press against when they are stretched.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We’re SO confident that you’ll love the Bodylastics door anchor that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try this Bodylastics product RISK FREE. If it is not everything that we claim send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Bodylastics Heavy Duty Door Anchor Attachment with Solid Nylon core, dense foam (won’t hurt your door) and super strong nylon webbing
The Bodylastics ultra heavy duty door anchor will enable you to attach almost any resistance bands to a door (hinge side)
You get what you pay for – The best quality components on Amazon and the entire market – Guaranteed! DON’T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS.
Everyone Claims that theirs is the best but here are the facts:
- Bodylastics door anchors are made with nylon plastic, the strongest and most expensive that you can buy, high density foam, super strong nylon webbing and neoprene
- Bodylastics door anchors are designed to be friendly to your door and to your bands.
- Bodylastics door anchors can be placed on the hinge side of the door as well as the top and bottom of the door (as long as the door can be securely closed)
What’s in the box:
1 Heavy Duty door anchor
Reviews of Bodylastics HEAVY DUTY Resistance Bands Door Anchor Attachment
Bodylastics HEAVY DUTY Resistance Bands Door Anchor Attachment Review 1: this works great! I loop the foam end over my front …
I’ve waited to review this so I could use it for awhile first. For my needs, this works great! I loop the foam end over my front door, close it (leaving the strap on the inside) and lock the dead bolt (just to be sure the darned door doesn’t fly open and land me on my a$$!) I use this for resistance training (22 Minute Hardcore from Beachbody mostly) using a band looped through.
Only drawback is the loop size on the strap is a little small, so the handles of my band wouldn’t fit through. But since I have quite a few and don’t use them otherwise, I just cut the handles off my band and voila! it fits through. 😉
Good, affordable purchase.
Bodylastics HEAVY DUTY Resistance Bands Door Anchor Attachment Review 2: Sturdy band.
I have decided to use this product on an exterior door. I have it locked in above the top hinge of a double glass door and it slid in tight with the weather stripping, but it works great. I don’t feel as though it’s going to break and snap on me.
The foam piece for the outside is a good size to stop it from pulling through. I’m not sure if I can keep it here during winter, but it’s a great alternative to an unsturdy door jam pull up bar or a large pull up bar system in your house. Does not come with the exercise band.
Bodylastics HEAVY DUTY Resistance Bands Door Anchor Attachment Review 3: Great quality door anchors – awesome for hotel/limited space workouts
Great product and wish I would have picked these up sooner. Prefect for travel as I do a lot for work and very easy to throw in suitcase with some bands and not take up too much room. Very sturdy and quality product – absolutely no concern about ripping or failing while working out.
I can understand how the foam may break down over time, but it will take a LOT of abuse for that to occur. I wrapped mine in duct tape for some additional protection as others have done.