#2 Pull-Up / CrossFit Size: 13/16″ x 4.5mm Resistance: 10-50lbs
Increase the weight you lift by using weight lifting and powerlifting bands. These bands are an excellent addition to your workouts. Steel Bands are not just for powerlifting, these are great for all sports related weight lifting training and workouts to include fitness and every day working out. Steel Bands come in SIX different resistance levels for any type of user and activity.Great for all pulling and pushing movements when you lift. Overload your squats or use these for assisted chin-ups. These bands can stretch up to 2.5 times it’s original length! These bands are made using a continuous 15-layer strip of rubber latex! Don’t be fooled by the cheap chinease bands that snap and break easily. These bands are guarnteed from snapping/breaking ofr 90 days! ?
- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Please choose from our six different resistance/tension levels. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left. We have also included a quick sampling of exercises that can be performed using Serious Steel Bands!
- YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING OUR #2 (RED) Monster Mini BAND. This band measures 13/16″ wide, 4.5 mm thick and 41″ in length. It offers resistance from 10-50 lbs. The #2 band offers a moderate level of tension for resistance training. Exercises like bicep curls, triceps extensions, overhead shoulder press or even overhead squats.
- PULL-UPS: Serious Steel Bands are a perfect tool to help you with your pull ups, dips or muscle-ups. Take a quick look at the Pull-Up Guide image to your left to get an idea of the best band for you. Choose a band based on your bodyweight and the current number of unassisted repetitions you can complete. One important thing to remember about using bands for pull-up assistance is that you can secure the band under your feet or under your knee for different levels of assistance.
- MULTIPLE BANDS: Do you think you need a #4 band, but concerned it may be too much tension? You can purchase multiple smaller bands to equal the tension of heavier bands. Try the #2 & #3 instead of the #5 or try the #3 & #1 instead of the #4 band. Combining multiple sizes gives you more levels of tension because you can use them individually or you can use them at the same time.
- FREE Pull-up and Band Starter e-Guide with every band purchase!! Pull-up and Starter e-Guide are emailed after shipment in PDF format to your Amazon Message folder. Please check the messages and your spam folder. If you still have not received the email, let us know and we will make sure to get another copy over ASAP!