Freemotion Dual Cable EXT Crossover
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN – For optimum durability and exceptional quality, this unit is made of sturdy 7 and 11 gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated for added resilience. Dual Cable Cross Dimensions: 113 W x 84 H inches; Depth: 60 inches / Approximate Weight: 997 pounds
- VERSATILE FEATURES AND DETAILS – Each arm rotates vertically in 12-inch settings and horizontally in 9-inch settings to accommodate any pattern of movement. The arms are also counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- CUSTOM AND COMPREHENSIVE WORKOUT – This ultimate strength training equipment allows a practically unlimited range of motion with its swivel pulley design that ensures fluid cable travel. For lower body exercises, this equipment also comes with ankle cuffs for comfortable and secure placement.
- WORKOUT WITH A FRIEND – This machine is also equipped with two independent weight stacks that allows two people to conveniently work out at the same time.
- DAZADI MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and WARRANTY – Your item will arrive with all the necessary parts, without defect and/or shipping damage. Well ship new replacement parts or an entirely new bike for free in the event of defect or damage. If you still arent satisfied, youll get a full refund. All our items ship for free to your door, but we also offer in-home delivery and assembly for an added fee. Manufacturers Warranty: Lifetime for frame, 10 years for parts, 1 year for cables and labor, 90 days for
Build up those muscle groups and achieve your body goals with the FreeMotion Dual Cable EXT Crossover Machine! Designed to provide a total-body workout, this ultimate strength training equipment allows a practically unlimited range of motion with its swivel pulleys that ensures fluid cable travel. Each arm rotates vertically in 12-inch settings and horizontally in 9-inch settings to accommodate any pattern of movement.
The arms are also counterbalanced for easy positioning. This machine is also equipped with two independent weight stacks weighing 210 pounds each, allowing two people to conveniently work out at the same time. For optimum durability and exceptional quality, this unit is made of sturdy 7 and 11 gauge steel tubing and is electrostatically powder-coated for added resilience.
For lower body exercises, this equipment also comes with ankle cuffs for comfortable and secure placement. FreeMotion added an innovative 3-to-1 cable ratio that provides extensive cable travel for a full exercise range of motion and smooth resistance perfect for high-speed movements. The FreeMotion Dual Cable EXT Crossover is a versatile equipment that offers a wide array of strength exercises. Buy it now from Dazadi to get FREE SHIPPING!
Reviews of Freemotion Dual Cable EXT Crossover
Review 1: the weight stacks goes from 3lbs to 70lbs in 3lbs increments which is good for rehab and for learning the movements and motions
I ordered the Feemotion EXT Dual Cable Cross and then my back went out.
Was going to cancel the order and spoke to Allen, who is extremely knowledgeable, to which he stated that the machine would help my back condition.
The company Titian is by far the most courteous company I have worked with.
Got the machine and functional trained on it for about 2 weeks and started noticing an improvement in by back pain and stiffness.
Smooth operation, the weight stacks goes from 3lbs to 70lbs in 3lbs increments which is good for rehab and for learning the movements and motions in a safe manner.
The machine comes with an instructional DVD that shows you how to do the functional training movements correctly. I have been a weight lifter and personal trainer for many years, but functional training was new to me. With the help of the video I quickly learned to stabilize my core when doing the functional movement which strengthens your abs and lower back on all exercises.
This is one of the reasons I believe my back problems are improving.
The machine makes working out fun because of its diversity and ability for you to do compound functional movements.
This machine is very HEAVY! Over 900lbs, so putting it together was a challenge for me, due to its weight, but was completed by me, bad back and all, with the help of my 115lb wife. I think the machine is over built everything on it and about it is heavy. Forget trying to nudge it around a little once it’s assembled.
The carabineer clips that were supplied with the machine were small and inferior; I had to buy new larger replacements.
One of the weight stacks had a misaligned hole on the very last hole which makes putting the pin in very difficult.
All in all I am happy with the purchase and would recommend buying from Titan Fitness.
Review 2: Heavy, but put together easily. Love this machine.
Anyone who has used a cable cross over at the gym knows how great the machine works. I can literally spend over an hour working out on this machine. I would rather focus on the assembly right now.
My biggest concerns in having it delivered to my home were (1) would I be able to bring it inside, (2) put it together and (3) would it fit. I am 5’7″, 175lbs, had a hand truck (+ strap) and live in a one floor ranch. Even though the instructions call for two people to assemble it, I was able able to do it myself. I would have needed help if I had to bring the machine up or down a flight of stairs.
The delivery comes in 10 boxes; 2 large boxes for the machine and 8 smaller, heavy boxes for the weights…all in > 900lbs. I strapped the large boxes to a hand truck and as able to bring them in. I started the assembly where I wanted the machine, as instructed, because it would be hard to move once assembled.
I had most of the tools need, but would tell people to make sure they have a 15/16″ racket, a snap ring tool, a large 3/8″ allen wrench and I had to buy the clips to attached the handles to the cable.
The machine was assembled and I was using it within 24 hours. The instructions were great and the small parts came in individually labeled bags. I was impressed. I am glad I made the purchase.
Review 3: Single best piece of exercise equipment I’ve ever used.
Let me start with the bottom line: this is the best single piece of exercise equipment i’ve ever used, and when i buy my next piece of exercise equipment this will be it.
I’ve been lifting weights for 40 years (i can’t believe i just wrote that! i’m 57). I’ve used Nautilus, Hammer Strength, Vectra (I own a multi-station one), and countless other machines, along with good ol’ free weights. I recently rented someone’s house that had this equipment in their gym along with a bunch of Vectra equipment and I quickly discovered I did EVERYTHING on this machine.
It’s very smooth, sturdy, and easy to operate. My joints never ached, and I got a great pump. It’s safe, you can do more on it than any other piece of equipment, and I love the fact that you do everything standing up, which gives you a much better total-body workout that involves your core and stabilizing muscles. This machine is fantastic.