- The Home Fitness Push Up Dynamic Plank Workout Device
- ACHIEVE THE REAL PERFECT PUSHUP! The Helm allows you to take a static exercise like the pushup and make it a dynamic exercise by incorporating the swiss ball. Just as free weights are used to engage your stabilizing muscles The Helm is used to do the same when placed on an unstable surface such as the bosu or swiss ball. Just as crossfit uses high intensity interval training, plyometrics, and calisthenics; The Helm incorporates these same elements into its various workouts.
- MUSCLE DEFINITION — The Helm allows the user to add a stability component to planks, pushups, and bench dips. User is training the upper extremity for strength, stability, endurance, mobility; all while achieving core strength training simultaneously. Focus on abs, arms (biceps and triceps), shoulders, upper and lower back and provide a total workout with one device. Tested to withstand large amounts of weight, the Helm works well for men and women at all levels or workout routines.
- 3 DIFFERENT HANDLE POSITIONS — Narrow, Standard, Wide therefore the user is training the upper extremity for strength, stability, endurance, mobility; all while core training simultaneously. Achieve your workout objective, the six pack abs, your beach body you are looking to reach. Personal trainers and coaches will definitely know how to incorporate the Helm into their calisthenics regiments!
- BEGINNER TO PRO ATHLETE – Designed for use on the Swiss Ball (any size), Bosu Ball, balance ball or simply on the ground; the Helm is a versatile core and multi muscle workout device to use at your home, take to the gym, and even travel with it. No assembly needed. The Helm is ready out of the box. The Helm works out the core muscles along with various muscle groups simultaneously, this device is perfect for training the serious competitor and the elite athlete.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE — Developed by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist the Helm is designed with the athletes in mind. With over 3 years of development, The Helm was tested and consulted on by the world’s best athletes to ensure proper and efficient core stability training. Made in the USA and built to last. The Helm has a lifetime warranty and can withstand over 700lbs of weight. Don’t just get fit, Get Helm Fit today! GET YOURS NOW!
Designed perfectly for the swiss ball (Ball Sold Separately), The Helm allows you to perform stability training routines like never before.
- Ergonomic 3-grip design
- Engineered to fit the ball
- Targets harder-to-reach muscles
- Can be used on the ground
A NEW DIMENSION
TO YOUR WORKOUT
The Helm allows you to perform upper-body & core routines with the ball. The combination of the Helm and the Ball creates a multi-dimensional axis, forcing your body to stabilize and adjust with every movement.
3 HANDLE POSITIONS
MEANS MORE CONTROL.
The Helm’s 3 grip design gives you greater precision while allowing you to target a wide range of muscle groups. Go narrow to hit the inner chest and shoulders. Go wide to target the back and outer chest. Or, go standard to target a wider range of musculature.
With the Helm on the ball, Your body is forced to react, respond and adjust to every minor movement in the ball, in order to maintain balance. This means your brain is constantly creating & reinforcing new connections to your musculature much quicker than it would during a standard routine. These constant connections lead to a greater ability to control and predict muscle movements.
Training with the Helm in a re-hab scenario helps boost athlete recovery. The instability factor helps build muscle connections quicker, which in turn builds stronger tissue to prevent re-injury while strengthening the athlete’s control over the injured joint or muscle group.
Reviews of The HELM Core Fitness Strength Training System
The HELM Core Fitness Strength Training System Review 1: Very effective core workout!
DAAAAAMN DANIEL! My abs were on fire!!! No joke this is a very hard and effective core workout that mixes a push up and a plank. I had a friend show me a few workouts with the Helm and I immediately went to Amazon to buy one for myself. I did some research and found that the Helm has been pressure tested for 700 lbs so don’t worry about this breaking anytime soon lol.
This can be used on a Bosu ball or Swiss ball. I prefer to use it on a Swiss ball with my feet on the flat side of a Bosu ball.
The HELM Core Fitness Strength Training System Review 2: One HELM of a product!!
I was introduced to the helm when I was doing shoulder rehab. The Helm allowed me to do push ups again as well as different Ab workouts. Thanks to the Helm, I was able to strengthen my shoulder back to the way it was! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a solid piece of equipment to their workouts. The helm is also very solid, I am 7 foot 255lbs and the helm was able to handle my weight and size with ease!
I still use my helm everyday it helps me change my workouts in different ways to challenge myself. My favorite part about the helm is how it fits perfectly on an exercise ball! When its on the ball it helps trigger the core and upper body in a way I have never felt! Seriously guys, check this out if you want to take your workouts to the next level. The options for different ways to use the helm are endless!
The HELM Core Fitness Strength Training System Review 3: I like this
This has shown up as a sponsored ad in my social media feeds frequently and the video showing a female doing circuit of exercises sold me. The web-site only shows clips of push-up positioning which I believe is seriously limiting the potential customers – the video of the HIIT circuits (I’ve now seen two different ones) makes this a really super piece of home equipment.
Covering Agility Steps, Lunge Swings, Side Planks, 3 Way Mountain Climbers, Burpee Squat Press, Push-up Crossovers, Mat Jumps, Twisting Hops, and more!
What I like..
I can do a lot of push-ups and hold a plank for long time, only my wrists fatigue in the bent position. This bar allows for hand grip position and it is solid with options for close and wide stance, vertical and horizontal.
The weight of this is only 4.4 lbs (just weighed it.) You can take this with you to the park to do exercises! I guess if you wanted to add weight to the bar for training, you could wrap wrist weights on the edges (just make sure they are on securely so don’t fall off and bop your head.)
The material is strong and solid. I don’t know what it is but liken it most closely to whatever they make those composite dog chews shaped like bones from (Nylabone types.) It is a smooth surface and does not have any smell. Metal bars leave a metal smell on your hands, this won’t do that.
I have a Bosu ball so can couple this to add variation to plank/push up stability exercises.
In all, it’s a nice gadget. I can see it being used more often that some other home exercise equipment I have.
I purchased here because the price was same as on web-site and Prime delivery plus Amazon easy returns is preferred.
It does not come with any carrying bag (likely need to hang it on a hook in garage or closet or work out room) and does not come with any manual or chart or suggested exercises. The web-site is limited as to what it offers, as I pointed out above. I think they should add the HIIT workouts to the web-site, too, and maybe a dedicated “user” section with exercises detailed out and some work-outs.
Doesn’t have to be a ton, but some would be nice. The video clips there are just push-up form demos and not really “relatable” to a wider audience who would be able to use this well if shown the possibilities.
I recommend if you work out, especially if you are a free lance or own business personal trainer who takes clients out or has classes in the park/at the beach. You could do a lot of different exercises with this and it’s fun, good work out.