Gym Gloves Alternative | Leather – Neoprene Weightlifting Grips | Mens – Womens Workout
- The best gloves for your rowing machine workout, aren’t even gloves! GymPaws® Leather Grips.
- 100% Genuine Leather palm is slightly padded to eash hand fatigue and prevent calluses and blisters caused from rowing or weight lifting.
- 4 Finger Loops keep them in place and Military-Grade Neoprene wicks away sweat and is naturally moisture resistant.
- Double reinforced stitching will out last any workout in your gym or Crossfit box.
- Low profile design keeps them snug in the palm of your hands. Great for Rowing and Circuit Training where you want hand protection, but don’t need a full glove.
Workout your Body, not your Hands!
GymPaws® Leather Weight Lifting Grips are perfect for everyone from serious gymrats to gym newbies!
- The compact design fits right in the palm of your hands to protect against friction causing calluses.
- Slightly padded Genuine Cowhide Leather eases hand fatigue allowing you to bust out those extra couple of reps. These are not cheap faux leather or micro-fiber gloves!
- GymPaws are Moisture Resistant which means they won’t absorb sweat, and you can toss ’em right in the washing machine and dryer along with your gym clothes!
- Military grade Neoprene and tensile strength thread, assure these will last longer than you do!
GymPaws® Original Leather Weight Lifting grips are ideal for Weightlifting, Crossfit, as Rowing or Pull Ups Gloves, or any time you need hand protection to avoid getting calluses and enhance your grip!
We’re not some faceless company either. Located in Muscle Beach, CA (aka Venice Beach) GymPaws Inc is a team of Certified Personal Trainers, Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Pros, Exercise Physiologists, and Athletes. We design products for performance over profit!
Search for @gympaws on any Social Media platform to get get workout and fitness advice and tips, watch our exercise video demos, or just to see what other customers have to say!
Reviews of Gym Gloves Alternative | Leather – Neoprene Weightlifting Grips
Review 1: Great for Pull-ups, less good for dumbells
I like these a lot for certain activities, but not for others. They are the best thing ever for pull-ups and chin-ups and any other crazy thing you do on a bar. They have eliminated the hot spots I would get from the bar when pulling up. I don’t love them for regular lifting though, specifically anything with dumbells. I have used them for bench press and didn’t hate them, but the pad doesn’t cover the entire pad at the base of the thumb, so I was getting some weird nerve pain from the pressure on my palms.
I now use 2 pairs of gloves on my upper body days. The Gym Paws for pull-ups and straight bar dips, and my traditional gloves for my lifting routines.
Review 2: Fantastic for rowing, weights!
I work out at Orangetheory Fitness and we do weights and rowing every day. My hands were getting really calloused from the rowing and the callouses were getting painful when I would row and affecting my performance. I really didn’t want to have to wear gloves while running – sometimes we do one minute intervals and there’s no time to take them off. Ordered on March 2, received on March 6 and tried them out today and LOVE them. Super quick to put on and off, more cushion than I was expecting and my hands felt great. I wasn’t necessarily planning to use them for weights but they felt good and my hands ended up a lot less sweaty. Even offered a little padding for pushups! Getting a pair for my sister too.
Review 3: Best gloves I’ve ever used and I’ve lifted all my life.
This are by far the best gym gloves I’ve ever used. I was a little worried at first they would not fit because they are one-size and I am 5’1 petite. They are great and provide an excellent grip for whatever you do. I enjoy heavy lifting and am now able to add more weight because my hands are not ripping anymore. I also wear them while I do pullups/chinups giving me a stronger grip. I am definitely recommending and buying new ones when my pair no longer work.
Regarding the negative reviews here..I don’t understand why or how some people expect the gloves to be a miracle or do the lifting for them. They are supposed to help you do things BETTER than you would with your bare hands. Since I’ve been using my GymPaws I no longer have calluses which is great because I was getting my hands ripped all the time and couldn’t hold the bar because of the pain.
In conlusion, get the gloves, they are amazing.