- Improves grip on rock or gym holds
- Mix of chalk powder and chunks to reduce dust
- Resealable and easy to use
- Material(s): 100 % magnesium carbonate
- A mix of chalk chunks and powder that helps reduce dust
- Easy opening bags
- The Power Crunch has a re-sealable closure and will stand up on its own making it easier to fill a chalkbag
- Enough to fill one chalk bag with a little extra left over. Improves grip on rock or gym holds. Mix of powder and chunks reduces the amount of dust.
- Comes in a resealable pouch. Also available in 200 g size.
Whether you’re climbing outside or at the gym, improve your grip with Petzl Power Crunch chalk
Reviews of Petzl Power Crunch Climbing Chalk
Review 1: It does what climbing chalk is supposed to do.
Generally speaking, climbing chalk is more or less similar across-the-board, so I kinda purchased this based on prior success with Petzl items alone.
Fortunately, I can report that it does its job. It absorbs like crazy, and adds a modicum of additional grip when climbing at the rock gym (which is what I use it for). I’d buy this again.
Review 2: You cant have no in your heart…-Joe Dirt
Love this stuff!! It’s not like the baby powder stuff you find at gyms, it will perfectly suit you on multi-pitch or 5.10+ walls. It’s more sticky than most other chalks which I love.
Ultimately it comes down to personal preference as well as what you are used to climbing with, but if this is a first time buy… go for it, you’ll go through gallons of chalk if you’re serious enough and this isn’t going to break the bank.
Review 3: The chunks can be crumbled easily without being messy powder the entire time in your …
the chunks are more convenient than regular loose chalk that results in “dust” on everything. The chunks can be crumbled easily without being messy powder the entire time in your bag. I used to use FrictionLabs Unicorn Dust 2.5oz (70.8g) – Fine Texture – The New Standard in Chalk for Rock Climbing, CrossFit, and Powerlifting but now prefer this from Petzl.