- Four pair of u-shaped bar catches, two pair on the front, one pair front inside, one pair back inside
- 24 adjustment holes spaced two inches apart for maximum user control
- Optional attachment: xm-7621 lat pull-down and low row attachment available from xmark (not included)
- 11-Gauge steel mainframe construction with Scratch resistant powder coat finish
XMark Commercial Power Cage with Dip Station and Pull-up Bar XM-7620
Backed by a LIFETIME in-home warranty, the XMark Commercial Power Cage with Dip Station and Pull-up Bar XM-7620 allows you to lift heavy weights safely without the need for a spotter. As XMark’s top of the line power cage, the XMark XM-7620 is designed with heavy duty adjustable pull-pin safety spotters, tricep dip handles, and a split grip chin-up/pull-up bar. Starting at 20″ , the bar catches and safety spotter adjustment holes are spaced 2-inches apart for maximum user control. The XMark Commercial Power Cage XM-7620 also includes commercial 11-gauge 2″x 3″ steel construction, a baked on, scratch-resistant powder coat finish and the security of a lifetime In-home warranty. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
Optional attachment for the XMark Commercial Power Cage XM-7620 include: XM-7621 Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment available from XMark.
– Backed by a LIFETIME in-home warranty
– 2 pairs outside front U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
– 1 pair inside front U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
– 1 pair inside back U-shaped bar catches with pull-pin adjustments
– 2 safety spotter bars with pull-pin adjustments
– Safety spotters starting at 20″ above ground
– Split pull-up handles for narrow parallel, narrow and wide grip pull-ups
– Ergonomically spaced removable tricep dip bars with rubber grips
– 48″ wide walk-in design
– For use with 7 ft. Olympic weight bar
– 850 lb. load capacity
– Optional XMark Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment XM-7621 (Not included)
– Baked on scratch resistant powder coat finish
– Heavy duty 11-gauge 2″ x 3″ commercial grade construction
– Dimensions: 48.5″ L x 48.5″ W x 83.1″ H
Reviews of XMark Fitness XM-7620 Commercial Rated Power Cage
Review 1: Not a bad cage if you really want the attachments
The item is shipped in two separate boxes, and the item is “double-boxed” to protect the steel from damage during transit from the manufacturer.
You can find less expensive 11-gauge steel cages from other manufacturers, but their attachments can become quite pricey. So, if you are wanting to invest in a all-in-one type setup, the XM-7620 is a good choice if you want a power cage over a half-rack solution (XMark has one of those with a lat pulldown and a pec dec addition).
The manufacturer puts the loading capacity at 850lbs. I have dropped 395 lbs on it, and it only dinged the paint job (if you expected the finishing to remain, you aren’t lifting heavy enough and should go cheaper). They include a tiny bottle of finisher to touch up, if you really need to.
Like other reviewers, the placement of the dip bars makes the cage lean for anyone of significant weight (I am 6′ tall and 200lbs), so you will need a counterweight to keep the cage balanced.
The lat attachment does impede the vertical space of the cage since it attaches through the BOTTOM instead of the TOP of the top frame. If you keep the lat bar hooked, the chain won’t get in your way unless you are taller than 72 or 73″. If you are 74″, you are out of look and should invest in another all-in-one type solution if that is the feature you are most drawn to.
Lastly, this item (and all XMark items) are shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. So keep that in mind when dealing with issues that arise with this item when you buy it “new” from a marketplace seller. For example, mine was missing the nuts and bolts package and two triangular plates that attach the top frame to the back two sides. If you are missing any parts, or if parts arrive faulty or damaged, contact the manufacturer directly and the issue will be resolved quickly.
And if you have to contact the manufacturer, don’t call the 1-800 number listed on the box and in the instructions. No one answered it when I called several times over an hour. Instead, go to their website ([…]) and contact customer support through their chat interface. They promptly shipped the missing parts.
Review 2: Very sturdy and very heavy
This thing is a beast. Very sturdy and very heavy. I’ve put 405lbs on it when I bench press and it doesn’t shake around. Just make sure when you assemble it, it’s where you want it. I assembled it about a foot from where I wanted it to be and it was pretty heavy to move. You’ll need 2 people for sure if you want to move it around.
Review 3: Quality Product but missing parts
I received this product in about a week after ordering it. It arrived and I started to put together but the blister pack with all the respective screws and hardware was missing to secure it. I contacted XMark and they are in the process of sending me the respective missing items. This is great but it is taking them a week just to send to me. You would think they could expedite the shipping of the missing parts since it was a mistake on their end. The cage itself is quality and heavy duty but wont know for sure until I can bolt it together.