ProSource Puzzle Exercise Mat High Quality EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles – Covers 24 Square Feet – Black
- Made out of high density EVA foam for greater durability and comfort
- Covers a total of 24 square feet of space
- Each tile measures 24″x24″x1/2″ Includes 6 tiles + 12 end borders (might contain slight color variation between tiles).
- Protects floors while providing a comfortable workout area
- Water resistant
- lightweight and very simple to assemble
- Water resistant, durable, lightweight and very simple to assemble
I have a old basement with cement floors where I have all my exercise equipment (and only a pilates mat and a rug to do any floor exercise) It’s not so bad in the summertime but in the winter it’s too cold. I ordered one set of these (6 mats 6 feet by 4 feet) just to see how they would look in the basement. Each piece comes with a border on two sides. They were delivered in about 3 days, connect together easily and look very nice. I immediately ordered another set and have a good portion of the area I would like to cover done. (Only one side of the basement is my workout side). I probably need to order about 3-4 more sets. They are very comfortable. Not extremely thick, but I did not want ones that were super thick. They are exactly what I was looking for. I am able to stretch, lay out, kneel (without any knee pain) do Pilates, etc. Not to mention it is a nice inexpensive way for me to cover that ugly cement floor, which is very uneven and would be a nightmare to remodel. My one suggestion is once you piece them together, roll something over the seams. I used my ab roller which worked great but you could use a rolling pin, lint rolled, roll of duct tape, etc. It helped seal them together and unless you are down on the floor from a standing level you can’t even see where they connect!