Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
- Available heights of 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 20/18/16, or 16/14/12 inches. Plywood – 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts
- Puzzle box design with internal bracing(on 2 largest sizes) for maximum strength
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
3-in-1 Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and designed to work well for CrossFit workouts! The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you’re doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it’ll do the job.
Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4″ plywood and the 4 available boxes measure 30″ x 24″ x 20″, 24″ x 20″ x 16″, 20″ x 18″ x 16″, or 16″ x 14″ x 12″. CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure on the 2 larger boxes greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble.
- Allows 3 different box heights (including prescribed CrossFit workout heights of 24 inches and 20 inches on the 2 larger boxes)
- 3/4″ plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing(on the 2 larger boxes)
- Large box weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled, medium is 35 lbs, small is 17 lbs
- 400 lb recommended maximum
Easy Plyometric Box Assembly
- Puzzle piece design means you can’t mess up putting it together
- Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly
- Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver
Reviews to Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box
Review 1: Well designed, nice looking solid wood, very solid, fairly easy to assemble.
I received this today so it’s only a review on 1st impressions but I can’t imagine having any issues with this box going forward. The wood material is bare plywood but it’s not cheap plywood — all exposed surfaces have a smooth surface, there are no pits, chips, knots, or discoloration. Looks just like the product photo you see above. The wood has a neutral odor (doesn’t have that “been in a warehouse for ages” smell).
Be prepared to use an electric screwdriver or drill with a philips head bit, there are many screws to this thing and you’ll wear your hand/arm out getting them in. I used a regular drill and adjusted the max speed down and that worked fine. You probably don’t need to add glue but I applied regular, cheap wood glue to all connected areas, regardless. One suggestion: the center section is remarkably accurate in fitting in the middle area but you may want to put it in position before completely tightening up the exterior screws. No screws needed for that middle support section, btw, it’s a very snug fit. Once together it’s a very solid box and I’ll have no worries about it coming apart.
Review 2: Solid as a rock. Buy it.
So I give this 5 stars right off the bat. I’ve done my share of box jumps and I know a good box right away. I’m 235 lbs. after I put it together I jumped on it (of corse) solid as a rock. If this thing breaks it’s not because of poor construction or wood quality. I was going to get a Roag box off their web sight. That’s what I am use to jumping on. But the shipping!! This box got good reviews and well earned.
I noticed a lot of other reviews said its hard to read the numbers on the put together instructions. Mine was fine. I think they took heed to the other posts and made the change. Easy to put together. Used wood glue also. Their website gives instruction on the inside cross bar. Easy peasy. I’ll tell you this though. The profit margin on these must be crazy!!!! I should have paid attention in wood shop!! Lol. But I got an F !! Well worth the $150 to me.
Review 3: Great CrossFit Product!
This 3in1 wooden plyo box fits together really well, and I have been using it for box jumps, reverse lunges, elevated push ups, step ups, and box squats – and to make sure I get the right depth when I saw – you would be surprised how much of a difference it makes!
Easy to put together with the puzzle design and pre-drilled holes, and the sides are labeled with their heights with one side having the logo. Took me about 5 minutes with a power drill. May take you 10? minutes with a screwdriver. The edges are sanded down too, which is nice. Fast shipping/service. Also, no idea why there is a 3 star review complaining about the size of the plyo box. Rep Fitness has a larger 30/24/20″ one too, but I wanted their smaller and it has the dimensions in the title. Thanks Rep Fitness!