- Mixed Martial Art (MMA) pro Georges St-Pierre’s RUSHFIT training program offers fast, efficient series of workouts designed to give you maximum results in minimum time
- Total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits led by St-Pierre’s trainer Erik Owings challenge you from head to toe while building muscle mass and burning fat
- Fitness regimen consisting of seven high intensity workouts on six DVDs, with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition
- Six primary training areas: Strength, endurance, core stability, power, flexibility, and balance and agility
- Includes 60-day satisfaction guarantee
Workout with Mixed Martial Arts legend and welter-weight champion Georges St-Pierre! RUSHFIT includes over 550 minutes of intense strength, endurance and core training workouts completed over 8 weeks to get in the best shape of your life.
Includes the 4 primary GSP RUSHFIT workouts:
* DVD 1: STRENGTH & ENDURANCE WORKOUT
* DVD 2: ABDOMINAL STRENGTH & CORE TRAINING
* DVD 3: THE FIGHT CONDITIONING WORKOUT
* DVD 4: EXPLOSIVE POWER TRAINING
PLUS: GET the following BONUS workout DVDs and content:
* DVD 5: FULL BODY STRENGTH & CONDITIONING WORKOUT
* DVD 6: (2 workouts) BALANCE & AGILITY and STRETCHING FOR FLEXIBILITY
* 3 TRAINING CALENDARS – BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, AND ADVANCED
* FREE RUSHFIT Nutritional Guide Booklet with Meal Planner
* & FREE RUSHFIT Workout Guide.
RUSHFIT is a fast, efficient, effective workout program designed to give you maximum results in the quickest time possible. Full-body MMA-style conditioning circuits are the new standard in advanced training and sport conditioning. Build endurance, increase core strength, and add muscle while burning up calories during these fast paced 45 minute workouts. Try to keep up with Georges St-Pierre as his trainer Erik Owings pushes you and Georges through a series of intense cross training circuits.
The RUSHFIT DVDs are targeted at all fitness levels for both men and women and allow you to increase the intensity and pace over time. Add muscle, get ripped and lean, and drop the extra pounds during this 8 week program that will help you get results – FAST. The ONLY required equipment is a small assortment of dumbbells or hand-held weights ranging from 5lbs to 30lbs. That’s it!
TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION.
Mixed Martial Art (MMA) pro Georges St-Pierre’s RUSHFIT training program offers a fast, efficient series of workouts designed to give you maximum results in a minimum amount of time. Its total-body, MMA-style conditioning circuits — led by St-Pierre’s trainer Erik Owings — challenge you from head to toe while building muscle mass and burning fat. Each DVD in the series is targeted toward a specific fitness goal (strength, endurance, core power, etc.), enabling men and women of all abilities to challenge themselves over time. This fitness regimen — consisting of seven high intensity workouts on six DVDs, along with two training guides to help you manage your nutrition, as well — focuses on six primary training areas:
- Core stability
- Balance and agility
Prior to a big fight, St-Pierre trains with some of the best fighters and fitness coaches in the world, with his team always pushing him to achieve his personal best. Along with Owings, he’s created this series to help his fans take advantage of advanced MMA training techniques right at home.
The RUSHFIT system includes a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
MMA athlete Georges St-Pierre is known as “Rush” to his fans, an homage to his fast, attacking fighting style. St-Pierre applied this same philosophy when developing RUSHFIT. It’s an effective, challenging workout program designed to produce results quickly. While not everyone can train at Georges St-Pierre’s intensity, the DVD program is intended for all fitness levels, and everyone can do these workouts.
Reviews of RUSHFIT Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program
RUSHFIT Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program Review 1: I am seeing my abdominal muscles!
I have had two trainers – one better than the other- got results with both. However, this workout program is a lot less expensive and the results are comparable! I am a 42 year old woman, generally overweight, with moderate muscle tone under the layer of fat. Currently, I am day 45 of the program and I have experienced:- (Please keep in mind that I have not stuck to the nutrition program…baby steps)
- Increased overall muscle tone/definition- I truly am seeing at least a 4-pack emerging, rock hard thighs, great biceps and triceps, and many other muscles that I can’t name)
- A rear end that is actively defying gravity
- Increased flexibility, health, and endurance.
- An improved overall attitude.
What I love about the DVDs.
- Erik Owings -My favorite type of training. Low keyed, professional, clear concise instructions with demonstrations, motivational…moves you to the next segment smoothly and does not waste time.
- The modifications will help you adjust the work out according to your fitness level- When you are able to attack the work out without the modifications, there is a great sense of accomplishment.
- George St. Pierre- He is sweating right along with you. If his athleticism doesn’t motivate, then give it up.
- The duration- 45 minutes is the perfect amount of time.
- The organization of the workouts into 5 minute rounds- keeps you on your toes and keeps the work out moving along.
Small tweaks that I would have liked
Different warm up and cool down segments- they are the same for each work out and I find myself reciting the dialogue as I go through the motions.
My son is a 16 year old who had been in MMA for years- He has trained at Greg Jackson’s and adores the sport. After doing one of the DVDs, he asked me if he could take them with him to summer camp- His only critique was that the work out “wasn’t long enough.” For me, they are the perfect length of time.
My plan is to go through the whole program again at the intermediate level, and again at the advanced level. Best purchase in about 5 years.
This work out has literally changed my life-
I have worked my way through the Beginner & Intermediate Programs. Currently, I am a quarter of the way through the Advanced. Still challenged, still reaping the above benefits, and continue to enjoy the program.
- During the Intermediate program, I did start eating clean.-I noticed significant changes in my body and stamina immediately- as did others. The changes were so drastic, that I regret not following the diet modifications during the Beginning Program.
- Every muscle group has improved in look and performance.
- I am complimented at least twice a week.
- I have had to replace my wardrobe for work—twice. I literally swim in by current clothes…but, am putting off buying more because I know that I will lose more weight.
If you are on the fence about purchasing Rushfit- I recommend you just do it and commit- start with the nutrition program and Beginner’s Program and the changes you experience will fully motivate you.
THIS MONTH MARKS A YEAR THAT I HAVE FAITHFULLY COMPLETED USED GSP RUSHFIT FOR MY REGULAR WORK-OUT
- Still challenging- you are able to increase your rate and weights
- I have purchased other programs to use on cardio days- GSP remains my absolute favorite with the most impact in the least amount of time.
- I listen to my own music while following the DVDs.
- The program is so motivating and has made such an impact, that I have never taken more than 5 consecutive days off.
RUSHFIT Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program Review 2: who I have great respect for
Ok, I’m 55 years old and at the risk of being braggadocios I’ll tell about myself for context of this review. I’ve been wrestling, grapping and training in various martial arts since I was a teen ager.
I’m blessed to be in phenomenal condition as I can do 20 pullups and 90 pushups at a clip. So enough about my resume. I have a large variety of conditioning programs. P90X, T25 Baz Rutton’s All Around Fighting program as well as my own personally designed programs.
So let’s talk about Rush Fit. I was impressed to see JSP, who I have great respect for. GSP’s trainer designed and facilitates this program. I’ve done seven workouts so far. They are a 10 minute warm up (it’ll get you sweating as intended).
A 30 minute workout consisting of 5, 5 minute intervals with one minute rest in between. Then a 5 minute cool down for a total of 45 minutes. Beginners can benefit from this program as well as anyone. Simply take a break as needed. Contrary to previous reviews, I found the DVD quality to be very adequate. Now this program won’t teach you to fight. Many of the exercises are generic but with unorthodox twists that really take a toll.
I believe it is these unorthodox twists that tests my heart and my will to keep the pace and finish strong. GSP is a fine gentlemen and his trainer goes into great detail in explaining the exercises (At 55 I’m still learning). After completing seven workouts I will say this is an excellent program worth far more than the price paid.
RUSHFIT Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program Review 3: Excellent program.
I have done a lot of DVD workouts like p90x, Insanity, T25, Max 30, and UFC Fit. Like all others it is definitely challenging. It is a lot more complex than UFC Fit. Don’t get me wrong, UFC fit is great, but this program has harder movements that need to be learned. You can choose to learn movements before you do the workouts and I strongly suggest it.
I am finished with week 2 and seeing great results with weight loss, strength and flexibility. I have been sore for 2 weeks now but that’s nothing new. I like how you do so many different types of workouts, and you start to feel pretty cool when doing the movements. I recommend this program to anybody willing to put in the work.