Solid Cast Iron Kettbell – yes4all
- HIGH-QUALITY SOLID CAST IRON KETTLEBELL: Built to last – constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor
- BLACK PAINT FINISH: Painted to prevent corrosion and increase durability & give you better grip strength with no slipping in your hand like a glossy finish
- WIDE, SMOOTH HANDLE: Smooth, slightly textured handle to provide a comfortable & secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary for both men & women
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY: Enable upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom
- MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT: Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout & increase strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
Yes4ALL Solid Cast Iron Kettlebells for Full Body Workout
Yes4All cast iron kettlebell features black paint and a custom fit design for extra protection. It is built with smooth, solid steel handle for perfect grip. For indoor or outdoor use.
Product benefits: Kettlebells are effective for total body cardio workout, fat burninng, and muscle toning and active recovery. They work great to build up and increase your strength, stability and power. Daily training with kettlebells can help improve movement, agility and speed too. You name it. There are many health benefits you can get from exercising with these little ketlebells.
Get your healthy and toned body in record time!
- One solid steel construction for long-lasting durability.
- Black powder coating ensures no rust or chipping.
- Wide authentic smooth kettlebell handles for easy and comfortable grip.
- Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 lbs weights.
Quality Construction for Better Performance
One solid cast iron construction has no weld seam, weak or faulty spots.
Covered by durable powder coating that won’t chip away and ensure a better grip in sweaty workouts.
Just-Right Smooth handle- Flat bottom
The handle is smooth yet still feels textured to provide a comfortable and firm grip.
Machined flat bottom makes it easy to do renegade rows and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 lbs. You can choose the weights that best suit your workout routine and fitness levels.
Get ready, beacause these killer kettlebell moves will burn tons of calories and enhance your strength, grip strength, stability and stamina:
– Turkish get up
– Military press
– Body weight training
Reviews of Solid Cast Iron Kettbell – yes4all
Solid Cast Iron Kettbell – yes4all Review 1: both are fine. Either the products are inconsistent or they sent …
Interestingly, I bought two of the same style kettlebell–either black or classic black–and one was enamel coated and the other seemed to coated in a rougher, truckbed liner material. Regardless, both are fine. Either the products are inconsistent or they sent me the wrong style. They work though–just the right width, seams are fine, bottom is flat. If you find these for about $1/lb, buy them quickly. I frequently check back on these and notice that the price fluctuates quite a bit. These are darn good quality for the price at ~$1/lb.
Solid Cast Iron Kettbell – yes4all Review 2: Great handle, no plastic coating so it allows great grip and ease of use.
I was hasty and ordered a 5 and 10 lb kettlebell to start my new work out routine. I bought the 5lb Solid Cast Iron, and I love, love, love it. Unfortunately they did not have the 10lb, so I had to order a different brand (CAP), and I’m so very disappointed. I love the 5lb weight shape. The handle is great. It’s just as you see it, gives great grip and ease of use. The other one has that plastic coating all over it, the handle is not as wide, and it’s super uncomfortable to use. I really like this design…I’d recommend.
Solid Cast Iron Kettbell – yes4all Review 3: Kettlebells son.
It’s a ball of metal with a handle. Hard to mess up. And they didn’t. 5 more words required for this review. Cookie, grass, chicken, couch, window.