The WOD Log Book is a spiral, calendar style workout log forAthletes designed to track WOD’s, strength PR’s, & goals to keep you on course to crush those goals!
- 52 Weeks of WOD Logging including weekly motivational quote & goal tracker
- 48 of the most comon Hero & “The Girls” WODs with space to record date and time
- 12 of the most common presses, squats, and lifts performed to track strength gains and new PR’s
- Premium hard front and back cover
- Tough spiral design with tabs to easily find WOD, Strenght, and Hero sections
What this book is not is: Is a how to book. It does not give instruction or tips on Olympic Lifts or Cross Fit exercises.
What this book is: It has some WOD’s (the Girls & Hero’s) with some tips or bullets on Paleo. However it’s primary purpose is to track your strength, PR’s and daily workouts. The log pages are easy to use and I like the fact you can view a weeks worth of logs at one time. Simple and effective tool.
The WOD Log Book is great for tracking your P/S/S portion of your daily workouts as well as your daily WOD’s. The log is organized into sections and makes entering the information effortless. You can track your hero workouts like Nancy, Cindy, and the rest. Keep accurate records of your PR’s in all areas like Dead Lift, Squats, and Snatch.
This is a very useful book. The WOD entry spaces are not quit large enough. I’m new to crossfit so I’m trying to include more information than space allows. I’m sure once I’m more experienced in crossfit I may not need as much space as I do today. I reall like the acronyms in the back and all of the positive sayings in the book.