- This Power Cage has Chrome Plated Lat Pull-down Bar And Short Row Bar
- The Power Cage has High And Low Pulley Stations
- For Use With Olympic Or Standard Weight Plates
- Chrome Olympic Sleeve Adapters
- Attaches To An Existing XMark Commercial Power Cage XM-7621 (XM-7620 Power Cage Is Sold Separately And NOT Included)
XMark Commercial Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment XM-7621 for XM-7620
Maximize your XMark Commercial Power Cage XM-7620 workout by adding the XMark Commercial Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment XM-7621. The XMark XM-7621 Lat Attachment will accommodate standard and Olympic plate weights. Included are two chrome Olympic sleeve adaptors, a chrome lat pulldown bar and a chrome short row bar.
Backed by a LIFETIME in-home warranty, the XMark Commercial Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment also features commercial 11-gauge 2″ x 3″ steel construction, nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables and a scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
– Backed by a LIFETIME in-home warranty
– Chrome plated lat pull-down bar and short row bar
– High and low pulley stations
– For use with Olympic or standard weight plates
– Chrome Olympic sleeve adapters
– Attaches to an existing XMark Commercial Power Cage XM-7621 (XM-7621 Power Cage is sold separately and NOT included)
– Dual guide rods for smooth motion
– Nylon coated, aircraft quality (2200 lb. test) cables
– Dual lat bar storage hooks
– Low row foot brace bar
– Baked powder coat finish
– Recommended for commercial, light institutional and home use
– Heavy duty 11-gauge 2″ x 3″ commercial grade construction
– Dimensions: 81.1″ H x 47.6″ W x 37.7″ L
Reviews of XMark Power Cage Lat Pulldown and Low Row Attachment XM-7621
Review 1: A decent addition to the XMark cage
If you purchased the XMark power cage, then I recommend expanding your home exercises and adding this attachment to it. Unless you are taller than 74″. If you are taller than 74″, I recommend NOT getting either this attachment since it goes about halfway into the cage and you will keep bumping your head on the lat attachment.
That is what is preventing a five star rating. I wonder why it couldn’t attach from the TOP of the cage like the pullup bars and give a bit more clearance for taller folks. If you desperately need an all-in-solution for a gym setting, you may have to get the XMark XM-7622, which is a half rack that has optional lat pulldown and pec dec attachments.
I haven’t tested the max load capacity because I don’t own enough plates for it, but to me it seems like using standard plates would give the most weight per plate than olympic weights (50lbs standard vs 45lb olympic).
Also, if you are space constrained and need to know exact dimensions, don’t forget to consider the radius of a weight plate. This will need to clear your wall if your plan is to have this near one (this oversight caused me a bit of a headache).
Review 2: Worth it!
I love that it integrates into the cage so its a 2 in 1. My only complaint is that the bar is very close to my head when I stand underneath it and so if I do squats I have to watch out for it.
Went together solidly but more awkward than assembly the cage. You almost need 2 people to really use to assemble this one. My 9yo helped really well with this one.
Am I intense meat head when I workout? No, but I do want to have something that I can use and not spend time in the gym but around my family but still have the option. The price point for this was great…..
Review 3: No Flys?
So, its great for some pulley exercises, BUT, the pulleys are not adjustable.. You either pull down or up, there will be no flys with this machine, if you try, you’ll shred your cable on the punched steel cable holes. Its still a great attachment and still does the job, but there are better solutions out there.