XTFMAX: 90 Day DVD Workout Program with 12 Exercise Videos
- Shed fat, build lean muscle and tone your body in about 35 minutes a day with XTFMAX
- A 90 day program that includes 12 workouts on 12 DVDs, Nutrition Plan, Training Guide and Training Calendar
- XTFMAX sculpts muscles, builds strength and flexibility with fat-burning workouts designed to deliver results
- Each workout features modifications and levels from 1 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) so everybody can be challenged and successful while getting in the best shape of their lives
- Stephanie Oram will get you sweaty, keep you motivated, and deliver results while having fun doing so
Get results, burn fat and sculpt long, lean muscles in 45 minutes or less a day with XTFMAX. Professional trainer Stephanie Oram gives you everything you need to reach your fitness goals in 12 workouts, designed to burn calories and sculpt long lean muscles. You don’t need an expensive gym membership, or yoga and Pilates classes to get results. We deliver muscle sculpting, core tightening, fat burning, strength and flexibility workouts to get your body looking defined in just 90 days.
XTFMAX INCLUDES 12 COMPLETE WORKOUTS ON 12 DVD’s – DESIGNED TO SHED FAT AND BUILD LONG LEAN MUSCLE!
Ready to burn major calories and sculpt lean muscles in less than an hour a day? The 90 day calendar plans your workouts to deliver maximum fat loss. As with all of Stephanie’s workouts, there are multiple modifications shown, so regardless of your fitness level, you can control the intensity of each workout as you get stronger.
- Cardio (26 Min) Maximize fat burn and get your heart pounding in this endurance workout designed to amp your metabolism and melt away the fat.
- Circuit Burnout(39 Min) If you like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) then this workout is for you. You are alternating between scorching calories with fast-paced cardio moves and low-impact muscle chiseling toning in this full body workout.
- Hard Core (43 Min) This isn’t your standard Pilates workout. We will definitely firm the core in this workout. Get flat abs, tight thighs and glutes, and a sexy back with this workout that gets the midsection ripped and core strong.
Definitions (42 Min) Get the leanest body ever as you superset your way through this muscle sculpting workout that tones and tighten the full body.
- Cardio Max (26 Min) Get ready to sweat in this maximum calorie burner of a cardiovascular endurance workout. This incredibly effective workout.
- XTFMAX Arms (38 Min) Get the sculpted muscle definition you crave in the biceps, triceps & shoulders with this workout that challenges the muscles eccentrically and concentrically to chisel arms.
- XTFMAX Legs (46 Min) Lengthen, strengthen and tighten the legs and glutes in this metabolism-revving workout. You will get definition in your quads, hamstrings, thighs, calves and butt while scorching fat.
- Chest & Back (39 Min) You will not add bulk here, but you will push and pull your way to a toned & chiseled upper body by getting rid of back fat, and strengthening the chest. Your back and chest will become sleek and sexy while you become strong in both.
- Long & Lean (37 Min) If you are looking for a fun twist to your standard yoga workout, then Long & Lean is for you. We will strengthen & lengthen muscles in the entire body while going through a series of poses and sequences that increase your flexibility while burning calories, toning and lengthening the muscles from head to toe.
- XTFMAX Stretch (28 Min) Reward your body while reducing risk of injury with this muscle recovery & relaxation workout.
- XTFMAX Abs (24 Min) This low impact workout will sculpt a sexy and toned midsection.
Total Body Blitz (26 Min) We hit at least 2 muscle groups with each exercise in this full body shredding and toning workout that focuses on strength and resistance training.
The most important aspect of any fitness program is the nutrition. We take out the guesswork on what to eat and provide a complete, easy-to-follow, comprehensive meal plan with recipes to help you plan your individual meals. With over 35 recipes, you will eat an assortment of nutritious meals that keep you feeling full while nourishing the body to get the best results.
Learn everything you need to know about the XTFMAX program and its workouts in this helpful guide. The pointers included in this guide will help you get the best results.
Stay motivated and track your progress as you melt fat and build lean muscle with the wall calendar that tells you what workouts to do throughout the 90 days.
Reviews of XTFMAX: 90 Day DVD Workout Program
Review 1: Great workout program
XTFMAX was a life changing program for me. It motivated me to workout and eat healthy everyday. I lost a total of 25 pounds over the course of 90 days. The workouts are all between 25-42 mins which was the perfect amount of time for someone with a busy schedule. The workouts are great for beginners or experienced athletes as she give modifications in every workout! I was not disappointed with the amazing value of this workout program
Review 2: love high intensity
Intense and shorter work out than the last video set. But it’s shorter because there is less talking not because there is less hard core erxercise. I’m a single mom so I don’t have time to work out an hour a day. But 30 to 45 mins a day super high intensity I can do and feel accomplished. I also like the fact you have the option for talking and music, cues and music, and only cues. So I can turn on music I WANT to hear 🙂 and not miss the cues when switching exercise. I really really enjoy this work out as well as the results.
Review 3: Flexible Workout for Different Levels
I picked this program up because it is targeted for women, has different levels to follow, and utilizes hand weights. Originally, I had planned to follow the 90-day sequence for 90 days. However, I am also a runner, so this works better for my cross training days.
When I am ready for a workout, I look through the handy guide. It tells length of workout, calories burned, description of workout and notes if it focuses on core, cardio, strength, or a combination.
Today, I completed the Circuit Burnout. It lasts about 40 minutes and keeps you moving and sweating. **Stephanie Oram, if you are reading this, I was definitely sweating more than you today!
If you are new to working out, this is a good choice because you can follow different ladies at different levels, allowing you to continue to improve your fitness level as well as have access to multiple DVD workouts.