- HOME GYM WORKOUT EQUIPMENT FREE STANDING PULL UP BAR OUTDOOR is super easy to set up and adjust the handle-bar height from 76.7” to 100.4” (without spanner wrench) to exactly the right height for you. This pull up bar at home KT1.1520 is recommended if you’re TALLER than 72.8” (185cm) or UNDER 72.8” BUT WEIGHTY OVER 200.4 pounds (100kgs).
- HIGH QUALITY, VERY STURDY, HIGH STRENGTH ALLOY STEEL FRAME with no-slip end caps makes this very stable and safe. LOW VIBRATION and GOOD FORCE-BEARING CAPACITY during exercise. Max load capacity is 771.6 pounds (350kgs). Repeatedly and strongly exercise on this pull up bar over door does not cause the bar curved, doesn’t make the frame collapse. Instead, the frame always keeps its original A shape. Completely supports workouts including adult pull ups
- FOLDS QUICKLY in 08 seconds & PORTABLE. Its weight: 63.9Lbs (29kgs). Take this KT Pull Up Bar Free standing everywhere with you for convenient use at home, work, school, or on outings. This’s also the SAFE Back Stretcher Machine for Spinal Decompression. It’s high enough to help you stretch entire the body without bending your legs, so perfect for Sciatica treatment & Lower Back Pain Relief
- REPLACE FOAM HANDLE GRIPS easily. The area occupied of this workout bar on the floor is reasonable: 44 inches x 48 inches x spread range (112cm x 122cm x spread range). The spread range can be adjusted by the distance setting bar. See the 3rd image to understand. Handle-bar width: 35.4” (90cm) its diameter: 1.2” (32mm). No tools needed for setup. You never have to drill holes in the wall or dig holes in the ground. This Workout Equipment at home fully supports itself
- DURABLE, 10 YEAR WARRANTY ensures this is the best designed Workout Gym equipment at home. You can buy with complete confidence this is your best no-risk purchase. Maintain this exercise equipment in home, DO NOT PLACE THEM UNDER RAIN, SNOW
Model KT1.1520 can be called “KT over the door pull up bar” because this gymnastics high bar has the handlebar is higher than every door frames in the world. Basically, one tiered folding free standing pull up bar Model KT1.1520 resembles model KT1.1518, but it is designed with maximum height of 100.4 inches (for exercisers are tall up to 78.7 inches ) and max load capacity is 771.6 pounds (350kgs).
Therefore, we use the bigger and thicker steel pipes in production. Total weight of over-the-door pull-up bar model KT1.1520 is heavier, 63.9 pounds (29kgs).
This model is recommended for exercisers WHO ARE TALLER than 72.8 inches (185cm) or UNDER 72.8 inches BUT WEIGHTY OVER 200.4 pounds (100kgs). Although model KT1.1518 has max load capacity being 440.9 pounds (200kgs), but it is designed mainly for Vietnamese in particular and Asian people in general.
The limitation 440.9 pounds (200kgs) means that at a specific time (short-term), model KT1.1518 can withstand a max weight of 440.9 pounds (200kgs) combine with swinging and shaking movement of exercisers, but is not bent, broken or collapsed. In the long-term, if people who have weight over 200.4 pounds (100kgs) always do exercise with model KT1.1518, it will make the handlebar bend.
Reviews of KT1 1520 Free Standing Pull Up Bar
Review 1: Excellent product and satisfied with it.
Excellent product for body weight work. Very sturdy once you bolt everything nice and tight. It was easy to assemble simple straight forward directions. It took about 20 minutes. Came with all the tools. After assembly, I decided to give it a quick test out and ran a few sets of pull ups. Straight pull ups went fine. It does not take up a lot of space.
The pull-up bar is fixed, but with the adjustable squat pins, you can still have an adjustable pull-up bar if you need it. All you need is a steel bar that can hold your weight, and you’re all set. I use it for body weight work requiring strict movements, and for me, it was very sturdy(I’m 200lbs). Overall I’m satisfied with my purchase.
Review 2: Surprised at how sturdy it is.
This turned out to be a very good product. I chose this over a squat rack/cage for my gymnastic rings because it is taller, lighter, and easily stored. It is surprisingly sturdy (I am 6’1” and ~200lbs). Happy with my purchase. My only qualm is that the nuts and bolts shipped with the item are either too short or too long. It didn’t bother me too much since it still works fine and I could always go to the hardware store and pick up new bolts for <$5.
Review 3: First impressions
If you like portable pull up bar stand that can take apart and setup without tool and light weight, this is a great buy. I use it in my living room for exercise and clear it everyday that’s a very simple job. The bar is easy to set up and very stable when doing my exercises. No paint to chip off. Parts fit together smoothly. Stable. Overall, I would highly recommend this system for quality, light weight, and durability. That’s why I give it 5 stars!