- Versatile Use: Exercise Ball is great equipment for the gym, office and home. Widely used by fitness professionals, chiropractors, and physiotherapists. Improve core strength, agility and balance. Carve your arms, thighs and abdominal muscles. Also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture.
- Professional Grade: Professional Grade Material. Free of BPA & heavy metals, Eco-friendly PVC material, recyclable and degradable, give you intimate care.
- Sturdy Design: Anti-Burst design makes it easier to focus on correcting alignment and hold your pose for the duration. Excess loads above this weight will cause the ball to deflate slowly to ensure your safety. Exercise Balls are the ideal choice for beginner and advanced use!
- Workout Guide: Digital exercise guides and online training workouts to help you achieve your goal.
- 12-Month Warranty: Satisfaction Guarantee: 1 Year full coverage & Lifetime customer service kindly contact our customer service team if you are not satisfied.
Add some stability training to your workouts with the Lintelek exercise ball.
Versatile use of the exercise ball.Use the exercise ball chair for Cross Fit, Yoga and Core Strength training. You also can use the exercise ball as a stability ball yoga or Pilates, to Carve arms, thighs and abdominal muscles.
Physical therapists are using stability balls with patients to strengthen muscles, increase energy levels.Use the exercise balls as work chairs to improve focus and concentration. The stability ball is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.Use the exercise ball as an office chair can improve your balance,core strength and relieve back pain.
Whether at home or in the office,the exercise ball helps you to be healthier and stronger. Anywhere you need to burn fat while working your muscles and firming your core.
Attractive color options to meet your need. Our Balance ball and base comes with Body weight Training Program for exercise balls. Help you get fit at Home.Feel free to contact us after purchase.
Inflate the exercise ball
- Inflate the ball to about 80% of diameter initially. Pull the plug out of the valve in the Exercise Ball. Insert the tip of the air pump hose into the valve. Push down repeatedly on the air pump.
- Wait a further 24 hours before inflating to the recommended size.
- Wait another 24 hours before using the exercise Ball for the first time.
- For best performance,it may be necessary to re-inflate your new exercise ball once or after the initial inflation.
- The ball can be washed with a soft cloth and warm soapy water.
- Avoid exposing the ball to rough or worn surfaces. Be extra careful when using the ball outdoors.
Quick Foot Pump
12-Month Quality Warranty
Reviews of Lintelek Exercise Ball with Quick Foot Pum
Lintelek Exercise Ball with Quick Foot Pump Review 1: Great
It is a very high quality exercise ball. Much thicker than the one in my office. Bought this one to be used at home. Easy to pump. I have been using it for a week now, it still looks like new, no air leak. It comes with two air stopper and a high quality air pump.
This is a must have equipment if you have back pain problems like me. It can force you to sit in a correct posture. I really like this one because this is the best exercise ball I have.
Lintelek Exercise Ball with Quick Foot Pump Review 2: Fun to use.
I was getting bored with my work out routine so decided to try this out.
It has a great thick plastic so I am not worried about it popping on me, and it was so easy to inflate with the enclosed pump.
It does not have a heavy plastic smell which I am very grateful for!
This will not disappoint you if you are looking for a yoga ball that is not going to break the bank.
Lintelek Exercise Ball with Quick Foot Pump Review 3: Recommended for at home workout.
I got this exercise ball because I recently cancelled my gym membership, so I wanted to try some at home workouts. But I have to say so far I’m liking it.
The quality is good, the weight itself is good too! Just what I needed. It does comes with the self pump, the might be a hassle to try to pump the ball up, it is a workout too though.