ProSource Premium High Density Exercise Yoga Mat with Comfort Foam and Carrying Case
- COMFORT FOAM – High density1/2” foam guarantees protection for sensitive joints to ensure comfortable workouts
- VERSATILE – Ideal for many fitness purposes, such as Pilates & yoga, the extra-large 71”L x 24”W mat fits any user
- WATER-RESISTANT – NBR naturally repels moisture for low-maintenance; Wipe with wet cloth/sponge to clean, air dry
- NON-SLIP – A non-slip surface adheres to the floor; the ribbed design provides grip and stability for a safe practice
- CARRYING STRAP – Includes a FREE & convenient mat sling for easy carrying; Limited lifetime warranty also included
Looking for a unique yoga mat? ProSource yoga and exercise mats are some of the thickest mats on the market. The mats come in a variety of colors that are strong and vivacious, but not overpowering in their brightness. This well-made exercise mat will add comfort to your workouts.
And because of its high quality, this deluxe mat will last longer than most standard foam mats. When shopping around for a yoga mat, note that what many other companies call a 1/4” mat is actually 4.5 – 5.2 mm in thickness — considerably thinner than this mat. These ”knock-off” mats are shorter and weigh less, indicative of their inferior quality.
A thicker non-slip mat is good for all types of yoga, especially for restorative poses. Reward yourself and your body with an Extra ProSource exercise mat and see why this is the most popular sticky mat found in yoga studios, schools, fitness clubs and at home. Train like Pro, train with ProSource.
- 71″ long 24″ wide ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes
- 1/2″ Ultra thick mat with ProSource Comfort Foam technology provides amazing impact absorption and comfort
- Finally a low priced, high performance, easy care, premium yoga mat that meets a wide variety of needs
- Non-slip surface grips the floor to prevent injuries
- Moisture-resistant skin is easy to clean and extremely durable
Reviews of ProSource Premium High Density Exercise Yoga Mat with Comfort Foam and Carrying Case
Review 1: It’s definitely a lot thicker than normal yoga mat like mats. I really love this as it provides …
This mat is incredible! It’s definitely a lot thicker than normal yoga mat like mats. I really love this as it provides extra cushion for my knees as I do my stretches.
I mainly use this mat for stretching in my apartment before and after going to the gym. It rolls out very easily and is just as easy to roll back. It includes elastic straps that hold it into place so it doesn’t unravel.
So far I’ve had this mat for about 2 years or so and the quality is great. No complaints here. The mat is holding up with daily use and the only maintenance I’ve had to do so far is wipe it down with a cloth every other week or so. Highly recommend if you are looking for an exercise/stretching mat with extra cushioning.
Review 2: Great Mat
I bought this mat for my wife as she was starting to exercise at home. The problem was, we have wood floors that hurt her knees and arms during certain exercises. The mat has held up flawlessly and my wife loves it. Not that she takes it anywhere, but it also came with an elastic band that’s used to keep the mat rolled and has a carrying handle. Makes the mat very easy to stow away and, if we ever need to, take it wherever we go. Would definitely buy this again if we every need another.
Review 3: One of the things I love most of about this mat is that my knees …
I received one of these mats for Christmas last year and I use it all the time. I noticed my husband was always stealing it for parts of his work out so I decided to purchase one for him. Now we can do yoga together! One of the things I love most of about this mat is that my knees don’t bottom out while I am doing my work out. I use this mat mostly for core work and yoga. I work out on a wooden floor with it and I don’t have any problems with it sliding The strap it comes with is very handy so I can take it to class with me very easily. On my computer screen the red looked more like coral, but it is indeed very red in person.