- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – 1lb of top quality magnesium carbonate chalk comes wrapped into eight convenient 2oz blocks for easy storage and less mess
- NON-SLIP SURFACE – Reduces moisture on the hands so you can perform exercises better and lift heavier
- PROTECTS PALMS – Helps protect hands for repetitive lifts like snatches, swinging movements like muscle-ups and kips, and rough surfaces like ropes
- IMPROVES GRIP – Great for holding onto bars during heavy weightlifting, and for use on bars and gymnastics rings for better stability and safety
- MULTIPURPOSE – Perfect for CrossFit, powerlifting, gymnastics, and rock climbing
Enhance your athletic performance with ProSource Gym Chalk, designed to reduce moisture on hands and significantly improve your grip. High quality magnesium carbonate chalk is soft and wrapped in 8 blocks to reduce mess and waste. Perfect for gymnasts, CrossFit athletes, rock climbers and weight lifters.
- 1 lb. of magnesium carbonate chalk
- Conveniently wrapped in eight 2 oz. blocks
- Great for pull-ups, gymnastics rings & bars, deadlifts
- Improves grip for safer, more secure holds when weight lifting or climbing
- Reduces moisture on hands during training
Better Grip, Better Performance
During repetitive swinging motions, climbing, and heavy lifts, hand sweat can restrict your abilities and even be dangerous. ProSource Gym Chalk creates a secure, non-slip hold while helping to protect hands so you can be at your best. Ideal for pull-ups, muscle-ups, kips, kettlebell swings, snatches, rope climbs, rock climbing, gymnastics, and power lifting.
Reviews of ProSource Professional Grade Gym Chalk
Review 1: Value!
Good quality chalk blocks, great for any weightlifter or gymnast. I also use them to get a good base of chalk on my hands when rock climbing. Eight blocks of chalk will probably last me the rest of my life. And for under $15 total. Great value. Five stars because I will probably never have to buy chalk again.
Review 2: Power lifting use. It’s perfect.
My son was very pleased with this chalk. Bought it for him last year or so and just purchased another box. Very pleased. He use’s it for pull ups,dead lifts (around 600-650lbs), and chalks up on his back for squats. Fits his needs and works perfectly for a power lifter.
Review 3: Chalk: for those of us who like to leave white handprints at the gym
Great chalk. Value priced. I grate this with a fine mesh strainer and add 70% isopropyl alcohol (in a bottle) to create liquid chalk for the gym. This is much cheaper than buying those pre-made mixtures, and smells like alcohol so that’s manly I guess.