- With P90X3 you get a whole workout in half the time.
- Includes 16 extreme 30-minute workouts, Fitness Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendar, “How to Accelerate” DVD, and 24/7 Online Support.
- Studies show that the most dramatic body transformations happen in the first 30 minutes of exercise.
- Tony Horton’s breakthrough Muscle Acceleration system maximizes that all-important window of opportunity to help you get ripped in 30 minutes a day.
- So you don’t get off easy with P90X3, you just get finished faster.
Get ripped in 30 minutes a day, using Tony Horton’s breakthrough Muscle Acceleration system. Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout combines a highly structured, plateau-busting schedule with an unprecedented variety of moves that keep every muscle challenged every day for 30 minutes of full-throttle intensity that leaves any other workout in the dust. It’s a whole workout in half the time. What’s in the Package? 16 extreme 30-minute workouts, Fitness Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendar, “How to Accelerate” DVD, and 24/7 Online Support. PLEASE NOTE: THE FITNESS GUIDE, NUTRITION GUIDE, WORKOUT CALENDAR & “HOW TO ACCELERATE: DVD ARE SHRINK WRAPPED IN THE PACKAGE
What is Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout?
Get Ripped in 30 Minutes a Day
Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout is a 90-day extreme fitness program designed to get you ripped in just 30 minutes a day. Each one of these accelerated 30-minute workouts has been uniquely developed to produce the greatest physical change in your body, in the most efficient way. Whether you’re too busy to do longer workouts, or you simply want to maximize your time and your results, P90X3 is the perfect program for you.
Why is P90X3 effective?
Study after study shows that the most dramatic body transformations happen . . . in the first 30 minutes of exercise. Tony Horton took everything he’d already proven with the Muscle Confusion of P90X, added in the Muscle Integration of P90X2,
and tailored new routines to take advantage of this science of shorter workouts. The result was Muscle Acceleration. And when a test group was put through the program, the results were mind-blowing. On average, participants in the group lost over a third of their body fat. Those would be great results even doing hour-long P90X workouts, but these folks got to those numbers in just 30 minutes a day.
What makes Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout unique?
Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workout combines a highly structured, plateau-busting schedule with an unprecedented variety of moves that keep every muscle challenged every day for 30 minutes of full-throttle intensity that leaves any other workout in the dust. It’s a whole workout in half the time.
6 Muscle- Building Resistance Workouts:
– Total Synergistic: To trigger fast changes to your body’s composition.
– The Challenge: Adds serious strength to your entire upper body.
– Incinerator: Is a full burnout session that pushes you way past your limits.
– The Warrior: A do-anywhere, do-anytime body-pumping drill.
– Eccentric Upper: Creates lean muscle growth with time under tension.
– Eccentric Lower: A fast way to carve a ripped lower body.
3 Cross-Training Power Workouts:
– Agility X: For improved precision, flexibility, balance, and strength.
– Triometrics: The next-generation plyo to boost your speed and power.
– Decelerator: For powerful, muscle-defining stability training.
3 Fat-Burning Cardio Workouts:
– CVX: A resistance-plus-intervals for a full-body burn.
– MMX: Incinerates fat with a martial-arts based cardio routine.
– Accelerator: Maximize your cardiovascular and muscular efficiency.
4 Core, Flexibility, & Balance Workouts:
– X3 Yoga: Improve your musculoskeletal flexibility, balance, and core strength.
– Pilates X: For a powerful core, muscle elasticity, and joint stability.
– Isometrix: Instability-plus-isometric contraction to build a rock solid platform.
– Dynamix: To increase your range of motion and maximize your results from every routine.
Nutrition Guide/Fitness Guide
Nutrition Guide – A simplified approach to healthy eating designed to get you ripped—and help you stay that way.
Fitness Guide – Your step-by-step guide to getting the most out of Tony’s accelerated extreme fitness program. He breaks down every move so you know exactly what to do each day to achieve amazing results.
How to Accelerate DVD
This easy-to-follow P90X3 intro shows you how to achieve your best results in the fastest time.
P90X3 Workout Calendar
Tony gives you each day’s workout, so all you have to do is get in—and crush it.
Pro-Grade Resistance Band
To get really ripped, your muscles need to be challenged by the right resistance. The Tony Horton’s P90X3 DVD Workouts were designed with this premium band in mind.* Also comes with one pair of band handles and a door attachment.
Meet the Trainer – Tony Horton
Trainer Tony Horton has collaborated with Beachbody to create some of America’s most groundbreaking and popular fitness programs—P90X, P90X2, 10-Minute Trainer, Power 90, and now P90X3—selling a combined 6.5 million copies to date.
Over the past 25 years, Tony’s perfect mix of body-sculpting routines, inspiration, and fun have produced exceptional results for people all across the country—including countless film celebrities, TV stars, and pro athletes—many of whom have credited him with improved stamina, strength, and an ability to perform at a higher level.
Known for helping people push past their plateaus, Tony has also worked with the Pentagon and Armed Forces Entertainment to help develop stronger, healthier troops. And he has frequently visited Capitol Hill to train various members of Congress and help spread the word about the importance of health and fitness.
Tony has been featured in numerous national publications including Men’s Fitness, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Women’s Health; and he has appeared on national television shows such as the Today Show, Good Morning America, Piers Morgan Live, and The Dr. Oz Show.
*Bands, Chin-Up Max, and Jump Mat contain natural rubber latex, which may cause severe allergic reactions.
Thirty minutes of gorgeous working out. As a P90X graduate, multiple times, I like the intensity here but the shorter workouts give me more time in the morning and more energy. Frankly, P90X was just a bit too much for me with my full time job, and being 49 years old, maybe that’s not helping. Although, I don’t believe in aging — I got your aging right here. So far this is working great for me and my fears that it would not contain upper body strengthening were misplaced.