Withings Activite Pop Smart Watch (Activity and Sleep Tracker), Shark Grey
- Activity tracking: steps, distance, running and Calories burned
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) silent alarm to start your Day with a Gentle wake-up vibration
- Fun-to-wear materials: activate pop’s design extends across the pvd-coated watch case and the smooth silicone watch strap
- Free health mate app for real-time coaching
- Battery life: no need to charge activate pop, the button cell Battery offers up to 8 months autonomy
The Withings activate pop is a radiant watch combining time and activity tracking. It tracks your activity level and keeps you in the know with clear Analog feedback. Activite pop automatically syncs with your Smartphone and offers up to 8 months autonomy.
he new face of activity tracking
A dazzling hybrid watch combining time and activity tracking.
The Withings Activité Pop is a radiant watch combining time and activity tracking. Activité Pop automatically syncs with your iOS or Android smartphone and offers up to 8 months autonomy on a standard cell battery, no charging needed!
Available in 3 colors:
- Shark Grey
What’s In The Box:
– Withings Activité Pop with Silicone Wristband.
– Installation Guide
– CR2025 Button Cell in Product
Additional Product Details:
- Dimensions: Watch 1.3 inches, fits wrist up to 7.9 inches, watch weight 1.3 ounces.
- Displays: analog display, 2nd dial to check activity level, tap glass to check alarm time.
- App: Withings Health Mate app available for iOS and Android.
- Materials: silicone wristband, stainless steel case with colorful PVD coating.
- Battery: CR2-25 battery with up to 8 months autonomy.
I’ve owned a Activite Pop for about three weeks now and am very impressed. I owned a Misfit Shine, but the unit fell out of the band after about six weeks of wear. In addition to a better design and build, I like the following about my Pop: (1) unlike many other activity devices, this runs on a watch battery for about eight months and doesn’t need constant recharging; (2) it is no bulkier or obtrusive than any watch; (3) it is very easy to set up, connecting easily to my iPhone 5s (so, you don’t need the most recent iPhone); (4) the app is wonderful, tracking my steps, miles, calories, and sleep activity; (5) none of these activity monitors give precise measurements, but that isn’t the point, as the measurements I’m receiving are still very accurate; (6) it connects wonderfully with the Withings Smart Body Analyzer, tracking my weight, pulse, BMI, and the air quality of my home; and (7) it is water resistant so I never take it off (which is the point of an activity monitor). I’ve researched a lot of activity monitors on the market and, for someone like me who just wants to monitor basic fitness (and not precise measurements of pulse and blood presssure), it is hard for me to imagine a superior device for $150.