- Activity tracking steps, elevation, distance and calories burned with Withings Pulse Wireless
- Instant Heart Rate measurement
- Sleep quality monitoring
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (except the original iPad – App not iPad optimized) or iPod touch (4th generation or later), with iOS 6.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi). Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.3.3 or later, Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- The product may not work if exposed to water
Withings is committed to customer satisfaction. Review the User Manual for more information and troubleshooting tips or visit the Withings Pulse Help Center at vitrine.withings.com/us/withings-pulse-tech.html.
From the Manufacturer
Withings Pulse is a powerful pocket-sized personal tracking tool designed to help users achieve their personal health and fitness goals. For the first time ever on an activity tracker, the Withings Pulse adds heart pulse measurement and run stride tracking to the number of steps taken, distances covered, calories burned and quality of sleep. The device syncs via Bluetooth with the Withings Health Mate App where all the data is collected and stored in real time.
Moving through your day.
• Track your daily activity – The Withings Pulse captures steps, burned calories, stairs climbed and distance travelled. Once synced to your smartphone/tablet, you will discover your data put into perspective.
• See the data come to life – The Withings Health Mate app instantly turns numbers into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress.
• Improve yourself – The Pulse offers an empowering experience as you are able to better yourself by making informed choices.
Running the good race.
• Track your run – Just grab your Withings Pulse and go ! The tracker recognizes your running: it automatically displays a Run recap screen with your racing stats.
• Easy history browsing with touch screen – With the Pulse, you have easy access to your data. There’s no need to have your smartphone to see the history of all of your activities.
Fostering good nights.
• Monitor your sleep – Place the Withings Pulse in the Sleep Wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have to opportunity to precisely assess your sleep quality thanks to the in-app graph to have more restorative nights.
Measuring heart rate in a heartbeat.
• Instant heart rate – The Withings Pulse enables you to follow your heart rate trends. Check your pulse on any occasion. Just press your finger on the back of the device and discover your heart rate.
• Assess your fitness level – Overtime, as your resting heart rate decrease, celebrate – your overall health and wellness is improving.
Reach the perfect balance between activity and nutrition.
• Master your body’s weight – Simply log your meals in the MyFitnessPal app – the world’s largest food, nutrition and calorie database. The Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
• Track your trend – By logging your weight into the free Health mate app or using Withings’ scales to keep a track of your weight and reach your goal and the perfect balance.
Enlightening and customizable.
• Pocket coach – Sync the Withings Pulse with your smartphone (iOS or Android) and collect all the data in your Health Mate app that instantly puts them into perspective.
• Withings’ ecosystem – The Withings Pulse is part of a wide fitness ecosystem. All data collected by Withings’ products goes to the same app to give you a complete understanding of where you stand and how you can improve yourself.
• Enjoy our network of partners – You can share your data with over 100 health and fitness partner apps. We are probably already compatible with your favorite app.
- To start the heart rate measurement, you have to hold your finger on the heart logo for few seconds. It should then display ‘press finger’ or a moving dot below a heart logo.
- If this does not trigger the heart rate measurement, then attempt to reset your Pulse (press and hold the button for 15 seconds).
- If your Pulse does not display anything on its screen charge, after charging the Pulse, press & hold the button for 15 seconds and check if the Pulse displays “hello”. If not, your micro-USB cable may be the cause of this issue, could you try to charge your Pulse using another cable, perhaps one provided with your Smartphone.
- If your Withings Pulse isn’t able to sync or if you don’t see your Pulse as an available device into your phone bluetooth settings, please press and hold the Pulse button for 15 seconds in order to reset it. Reboot your smartphone or tablet.
- If your Pulse’s screen lights up but does not respond press and hold the button for 15 seconds in order to hard reset the Pulse. This will reboot the Pulse. You will not lose your data by doing this.
- If you encounter battery, touchscreen or activity measurement issues please check that your Pulse is up to date
- Steps taken
- Elevation climbed actively
- Distance travelled
- Calories burned
- Last run: duration and distance
- Instant heart rate
- Sleep duration and quality
- Large OLED screen
- 128 pixels x 32 pixels resolution
- Touch screen for history browsing
Day & Night motion sensor
- High precision MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- Low power consumption
Heart rate measurement
- Optoelectronics sensor with Green / Red LEDs
- Last 14 measures can be browsed on Withings Pulse
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Power and battery
- 2 weeks average use between charges
- Power save: get an extra 24h of tracking, even your product is out of juice
- Charging via a Standard Micro-USB to USB power cable on a computer or on a Smartphone power supply unit
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (except the original iPad – App not iPad optimized) or iPod touch (4th generation or later), with iOS 6.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- Android 4.0 or higher smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth compatibility and Internet connectivity (cellular data or Wi-Fi)
- The product installation is NOT possible from a computer
Dimensions and weight
- Height: 43 mm (1.69″)
- Width: 22 mm (0.87″)
- Depth: 8 mm (0.31″)
- Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz., 0.018 lb)
What’s in the box
- Withings Pulse
- Silicone and metal clip
- Sleep wristband
- Micro-USB to USB charging cable
- Quick Installation Guide (FR/EN/DE/ES/IT)
- Free Withings.com account to track your well-being.
I absolutely love my witthings device it is just a nice size the face is easy to read and it syncs up with your phone really easily. It is very accurate and in my view very good value for money. The strap is lovely and soft and not a harsh rubber and fits your wrist snuggly.
For anyone who is looking for a fitness band but does not want to pay the earth and wants accuracy this is the one for you.