- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Choose 1 of 5 different resistance levels. Not sure which band is right for you? See the second image for our Band Selection Recommendation.
- You are looking to purchase this band now: #5 Blue – 65 to 175 Pounds 2.5″ *4.5mm – The toughest and most resistant one, this one gives maximum resistance in tough exercises like squats and deadlifts. Also perfect for people needing more help with their pull ups and bar muscle ups. They provide the most assistance for heavier body types as well.
- Here are the details of all the other bands we offer: #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 ” *4.5mm), #2 Black – 30 to 60 Pounds (3/4 ” *4.5mm), #3 Purple- 40 to 80 Pounds (1.25 ” *4.5mm), #4 Green – 50 to 125 Pounds (1.75 ” *4.5mm), #5 Blue – 65 to 175 Pounds (2.5″ *4.5mm)
- Many people buy more than one band and combine the bands for most efficient training. Combining bands gives you 3 levels of assistance – one with the thicker band, one with the thinner band, and one with both bands. This allows you to do sets where you start with the thicker band and then add the thinner band to squeeze out a few additional reps. As your strength gradually increases, you can switch from double bands to the thicker band and then the thinner band alone.
- Whether you are just starting out with pull ups or you are an athlete working on regaining or enhancing your strength, the WODFitters resistance band will help you take your pull up and chin up training to the next level. Try it for 60 days. If during this time you don’t love it or don’t feel it was worth every penny of your investment today, we give you your full payment back. No questions asked! We offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee!
The WODFitters resistance bands add that extra bit of resistance to your workout that not only forces your body to perform better but ultimately provides lasting results. These bands are perfect for men and women learning pull ups, chin ups, ring dips and muscle ups. They are ideal to develop muscle memory and get you to do those kipping pull ups and strict pull ups in no time. They can also be used for a challenging power-lifting session.
Use Them for Muscle Ups, Ring Dips, Push Ups and Powerlifting
The WODFitters bands are made of quality material. Continuous layers of tough rubber add a level of resilience and sturdiness that makes these bands outlast any rival. They won’t break on excess stress and won’t be easily deformed.
Perfect for Mobility Training
The WODFitters bands can assist you with your mobility training. Stretch your hamstrings, your arm and shoulder muscles. Warm up with them before your workout and strecth with them after.
- Inspect your bands thoroughly BEFORE EVERY use for any tears, wear, or damage. NEVER use a damaged band!
- Bands are not toys and should not be treated as such.
- Bands should be kept out of the reach of younger children to avoid injury.
- Younger athletes should be supervised when using the bands.
- Always undo the loops after each use. This will prevent excessive wear at the contact points.
- Never use a door as an anchor.
- Never stretch any band more than twice its original length.
- When you purchase bands you agree to use them for the intended purpose and at your own risk.
Seller Warranty Description
60 Days Satisfaction Guarantee
Reviews of WODFitters Pull Up Assist Band, Stretch Resistance Band – Mobility Band – Powerlifting Bands
Review 1: “40 Year old guys does 2 sets of 6 chin ups for first time…”
I have a squat rack that has a pull up bar attached, but as big as I am it’s impossible for me to do a single pull up.
Based on the positive reviews, I purchased the strongest one (blue), me being a solid 250lbs.
What I did was loop it around the top bar and tried it with my knee at first which was pretty hard…then I nervously put my foot in the loop and stood in it. That was the sweet spot!
Not only did it hold me while stretched out…I was able to do 2 sets of 6 reps of chin ups! ….Is this not every mans dream since grade school when they humiliate you in front of everyone trying to do the pull up test?
I’m so excited to be able to add pull ups to my workout routine. It’s one of the best exercises on the planet.
So, do yourself a favor. Stop reading reviews. Buy the strap you think will work for you…and then get to work!
Review 2: Exactly As Ordered
It shipped right away and was exactly what I ordered. Good quality and very reasonably priced. I have bands to use at my Crossfit box for pull-ups, so I didn’t but them for the traditional use. I bought them to work on push-ups at home. Using the smallest band (red), I double loop it and place my arms, positioned near my elbows, in the bands.
The band allows the right enough assistance to get proper form for push-ups. I am able to do three in a row. My goal is to get progressing to get more and when I strong enough eventually do them without. My Crossfit coach taught me the band trick. I struggled with proper form when doing kipping or knee push-ups. The band allows for an extra “push” at the bottom of the push-up.
Review3: I’m happy with the progress this band has helped me achieve …
I’m 6’3″ tall and weigh 200lbs. I bought this band (green) to assist with pull-ups and chin-ups, as I was only able to do 1-2 full extension reps unassisted. I’ve used this band for 2 months and consistently achieve 10 full extension reps assisted by the band. I don’t stretch the band all the way to the floor under foot, rather I use my knee as the bottom anchor point.
This works well for me because it allows me to fully extend and it requires me to work stomach and lower back to maintain vertical balance thru the full motion. I use the same technique to assist with dips. I’m happy with the progress this band has helped me achieve and have ordered the next band (purple) to continue my progress. Thanks WODFitters.