xfitness Hand Grippers – Single – 6 Levels 4 Colors – 100 to 350 Lbs – Finger Grip Strength Ultimate Trainer – Quality Guaranteed – Black 250 lbs
- ★ xFitness Hand Grippers – The Best Grip Strength Straining Tool You Ever Need
- ★ Rust-Proof Coated Spring in 6 Different Strenghts Level for All Levels of Users
- ★ Solid Aluminum Handles – Knurled and Coasted for a Non-Slip Grip
- ★ Train with Styles – Available in 4 Different Colors: Black/Blue/Silver/Gold
- ★ All xFitness Products Are Come with 100% Lifetime Guaranteed. We are So Confidence About Our Product and Believe xFitness Hand Grippers Can Help You Take Your Grip Strength Game to the NEXT LEVEL. 60 Days Money Back Guaranteed, NO QUESTION ASK. MAKE YOUR INVESTMENT TODAY. If You Have Any Question, We are here to Help
Up for sale is the xFitness Hand Grippers, Four Colors – GOLD, BLUE, BLACK and SLIVER, Three Sizes of 100LBS, 150 LBS and 200 LBS. Our Hand Gripers have Rust-proof coated springs that are available in 6 levels, 6 levels allow resistance training for all levels of users ( also see our other items ). Solid aluminum handles are knurled and coated for a non-slip grip We ship out orders SUPER EFFICIENT, we ship out orders same day if you place the order before 5pm EST, or next day morning if the post office is closed at the time you ordered. You will get the tracking number once order was shipped, our default carrier is USPS, and should take about 2-5 days to deliver depends on your location. If you have any question, feel free to contact us.
This is a very well made item. Be careful of the strength when you are ordering though. I have been mistaken for a gorilla before and I ordered the 200lb. model and can only get it fully closed for one rep. I am going to order the 100 pound model because I wanted to do more repetitions. The handles are knurled and I believe this item was manufactured with professional weight lifters and bodybuilders in mind. I can’t believe you can order a model of this item that goes up to 350 lbs. to close it! I would definitely not mess with anyone who had that kind of power. All in All…a high quality item.
GREAT PRODUCT. GREAT PRICE. Solid. Sturdy. I had a dislocated thumb from a work injury recently, so I am currently using the 150lb to build my grip back up in that hand. The 350lb one I can squeeze about halfway. That spring is no joke! And What’s with the 1 star reviews? Too stiff? really? That warrants a 1 start review for the product? How about you’re just weak. Maybe try a lighter resistance. And the handles are too rough for your baby hands? Seriously? Again, how is that the products fault? Wrap a washcloth around it or something. Or better yet a maxi pad might provide good cushioning. Its not the products fault. Learn how to properly review something.