- NEW & IMPROVED (Based on customers’ feedback): Built with all metal rings and enhanced strong spring to endure long-term and frequent use. The spring is heavy duty and securely attached. When in use, it has a smooth and quiet motion.
- PERFECT FOR HAND THERAPY: This hand strengthener improves dexterity and helps to relieve stress. It builds strength in your fingers, wrists, elbows and forearms. Ideal for bodybuilders, rock climbers, tennis players, golfers, surfers, drummers, pianists, massage therapists, guitarists, baseball players and violin players. Beneficial for people who have tennis elbow, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and rheumatoid arthritis.
- COMFORTABLE: The rubber grips on the handles help prevent it from accidentally slipping out of your hand when it gets sweaty. The curved handles make it comfortable to grip and allows for several different grip positions to vary your exercises. This hand exerciser fits big or small hands.
- EASY TO USE & ADJUSTABLE: With a twist of the dial, this hand grip adjusts from 22-88 pounds of resistance. This will let you adjust the resistance to match your ability and you can increase the resistance as you gain strength. This grip strengthener is a perfect for seniors, teens, men and women
- NEW YEAR SALE SAVE 83% TODAY! Great savings plus 60-day hassle free money back guarantee. Buying more than 1? Check out our great discount offers below. Add to cart now before offer expires.
- SOLID, STURDY & SILENT: Built with the best quality materials and enhanced strong spring to endure long-term and frequent use. The spring is heavy duty and securely attached. When in use, it has a smooth and quiet motion.
- COMFORTABLE IN HAND: The rubber grips on the handles help prevent it from accidentally slipping out of your hand when it gets sweaty. The curved handles make it comfortable to grip and allows for several different grip positions to vary your exercises. This hand exerciser is adequate for big or small hands.
- EASY TO USE & ADJUSTABLE: With a twist of the dial, this hand grip adjusts from 22-88 pounds of resistance. This will let you adjust the resistance to match your ability and you can increase the resistance as you gain strength. This grip strengthener is perfect for family use or people of all ages/strength.
- PERFECT FOR GRIP STRENGTHENING & THERAPY: This hand strengthener builds strength in your fingers, wrists, elbows and forearms. It improves dexterity and helps to relieve stress. Ideal for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, surfers, tennis players, drummers, guitarists, pianists, massage therapists, baseball players and violin players. Also beneficial for people who have arthritis, tennis elbow, rheumatoid arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- 365-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Order now with peace of mind due to our 365-Day Money Back Guarantee. If our hand gripper isn’t up to your expectations return it for your money back. No questions asked. No risk. No catches.
Why LifeStyle Lite hand gripper is your best choice:
* The newly upgraded ergonomic non-slip TPR rubber handles make it enjoyable to hold and squeeze.
* With an easy-to-turn dial for a wide range of resistance, this hand gripper is perfect for men, women, seniors and teens.
* Weighing about 7 ounces, you can carry this hand gripper on the go and fit grip strengthening into your busy lifestyle.
* The versatility of the gripper makes it an ideal hand/finger/wrist/forearm exercising companion for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, tennis players, drummers, guitarists, pianists, massage therapists and violin players.
* Suitable for people who have arthritis, tendonitis, tennis elbow, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome etc.
LifeStyle Lite hand gripper is backed with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Hassle-Free Money Back Guarantee. No risk now, no risk later.
I have been using various versions of hand (grip) exercise/strengthening grippers for years….If I remember right, at least since the middle of the 1960s. When I was younger if was for the purpose of improving my tennis, racquetball and golf game. As I got older that changed to just the golf game. Now I use them, i.e. grip exercisers, for my now pathetic golf game and due to the fact that I have developed arthritis in both hands, as has my wife. This is one of the thrills of getting older. Our physicians have both recommended mild use of devices such as this as the continued movement and exercise at least slows the arthritic process down somewhat. It is quite convenient to use this while watching T.V., reading, riding in the car or, in my case, gazing off into space with a blank look on my face as I daydream.
Of all these devices I have owned and used over the years, the ones being used here are by far the most comfortable and the most versatile. This is a very well built device and a pleasure to work with.
To begin with the resistance can be adjusted to meet individual needs and circumstances. Both my wife and I can use this one which we have never been able to do with other models we have available. It goes from a 22 to 88 pound pull and only takes the turn of a small knob to do so. Her hands are much weaker than mine so she uses this thing on a much lower setting. The grips are very comfortable and lined with a soft silicone substance which prevents slipping and to a great extent, blisters. My wife, who has small hands, can use it as well as I can, and I have relatively much larger hands.
In addition to the LifeStyle Lite hand gripper being adjustable, and if you have medium to large hands, you can flip this puppy upside down to exercise specific fingers such as the pinky, ring and/or middle finger. I personally use this feature a lot. Keep in mind that this device not only exercises and strengthens your hands and fingers, but also your forearms.
Now before I go on, I should mention that one of the biggest mistakes you can make with a gripper like this is to, especially at first, over exercise due to over enthusiasm. Too much of a good thing can hurt you at worse and make you uncomfortable at least. Start gradually and work up. Even though a little machine like this can help in the treatment of such things as tendonitis, it can, through misuse, cause the same condition. The other thing I would strongly suggest is that you work both hands equally and consistently. My wife and I have found that two sessions a day, every other day works out quite fine for us…keeping in mind that we are all different and have different needs and conditions. Also keep in mind that if is hurts real bad, then that is a pretty good sign that you should stop what ever it is you are doing..I got over the old “Work though the pain,” along, long time ago and the many self inflicted injuries along that way.
This is a nice exercise gripper at a very nice price. It may not restore my golf game to where it was when I was twenty years old, but then that game is beyond redemption for other reasons too, so I am not going to worry about it.
Product LifeStyle Lite hand gripper was provided in exchange for an honest review.