- Set includes (1) one 22″ tricep rope, (1) one Straight 18″ rotaing bar and (1) V-Shape press down bar
- Imported Yes4All Tricep V Shaped Press Down Bar, solid steel bar; high, polished chrome finish
- Bar: High quality solid chrome steel, textured handles
- Develops triceps, biceps, back, shoulders and abs & improve grip strength
- Tricep rope :22″ heavy-duty coated nylon rope with solid rubber ends
Yes4All Tricep Rope
Perfect for all lat pull cable workouts and easily attached to cable clips while the rubber end grips provide a secure gripping surface for the users. Great for workouts such as the cable incline push down, close-grip front lat pull down, straight arm pull downs, under hand cable pull down, and V-bar pull down.
• Material: Chrome plated solid steel bar- Warranty: 90 day limited warranty
• Dimension: 12″ length, ¼” diameter
• Item weight: 12 lbs
• Max weight capacity: 500lbs
• Color: Black Braided Rope
Yes4All Rotating Straight Bar
This bar is a perfect addition to your home gym or Smith machine. Ideal for tricep press-downs, straight bar curls, upright rows, seated rows, plus more. This bar The bar features a durable steel construction, revolving hanger, rubber handgrips with rubber ends.
• Material: Solid chrome steel
• Dimension: 18″ long, 1″ diameter, weight 5 lbs.
• Shipping weight: 1.6 pounds
• Textured handles, knurling, chrome finish. Commercial class.
Yes4All Tricep V Shaped Press Down Bar / Closed Handle Cable Attachments
V-shaped press down solid steel bar of Yes4All features a high, polished chrome finish. Ideally used with Lat machine, Weight lifting and fitness cable attachments for body-building workout.
• Material: solid steel bar with High, polished chrome finish
• Textured and knurling handles for snug grip
• Shipping weight: 5.1 pounds; Dimension: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
Reviews of Yes4All Tricep V Shaped Press Down Bar / Closed Handle Cable Attachments
Review 1: Excellent items. All of good quality and work as …
Excellent items. All of good quality and work as they should. The finish on the items is also very good and will definitely hold up well for many years. This combo package is really a great deal compared to getting those items separately.
The short straight bar is very handy for sections of the weight station that may be close to a wall; provides good clearance and enables the same range of motion as a longer bar for a wide variety of exercises. The hinged attachment on the straight bar is also a nice touch. If you are in the market for any one of these three items, you’ll find this combo package to be a good value; I paid $40 with free shipping. Using this in a home gym.
Review 2: Great quality, Great value– Buy this one.
I was skeptical of purchasing weight equipment online, but I have to say this is one of the most well-constructed and effective weight bars I have used.
The finish is awesome, the tolerance on the swivel loose enough to not adversely affect the movement but not so loose as to wobble or shift while in use. The grip texture is soft enough to be used with bare hands or gloves. If you’ve been comparing, buy this one.
Review 3: Great bar at a great price…
This just came the other day and I love it. It is HEAVY and seems well built – much better than the cheap that came with my cage. Also, this rotates, where the handle that came with my cage doesn’t.
This rotation make curls a lot smoother, has with other exercises. To top it off, the price about $15, is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, well built replacement or upgrade. In fact, I may see if they make a longer bar and replace my lat-pull bar.