Zacurate Pro Series 500D Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard
- DELUXE MODEL WITH PLETHYSMOGRAPH & ALARM- The Zacurate 500D Pro Series pulse oximeter is the deluxe version of the Amazon top rated Zacurate 500DL Pulse Oximeter. In addition to measuring your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate accurately and reliably, the deluxe version has many other helpful features like the plesthymograph and alarm.
- NEW SOFTWARE UPGRADE – 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable display brightness. 4) Rotatable OLED display now includes plethysmograph.
- MEET & EXCEED FDA STANDARDS – Although designed for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone sports enthusiasts interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, it is manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
The Acc U Rate® CMS 500D Generation 2 Pulse Oximeter is the Deluxe version of our Acc U Rate® line of pulse oximeters. It shows your measured SpO2 and pulse rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and features an additional plethysmograph that measures your pulse strength.
What is a plethysmograph?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. For best results, the of the wave amplitude should be consistent throughout as shown in the figure above. If not, you should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights and sensor.
Additional Hardware Improvements Made to the Acc U Rate CMS 500D Generation 2
1) Four out of the six multidirectional displays now includes the plethysmograph.
2) Built using high density ABS plastic to block ambient light from reaching the sensor, increasing the signal to background ratio and the accuracy of the measurement dramatically.
3) Uses soft, hypoallergenic medical grade silicon in the finger chamber to ensure comfort to your finger.
4) Uses a self-adjusting spring system to fit your finger snugly into the chamber without impeding blood flow.
Despite the added features, the pulse oximeter remains light and portable, allowing convenient measurement on the go.
Acc U Rate® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our trademark to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Acc U Rate® Pulse Oximeter is designed in the USA.
Reviews of Zacurate Pro Series 500D Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Review 1: Great features!
This is just as described and arrived very well protected, as the silicone cover was already on it. The readout is clear and with 6 ways to view it, you’re sure to find the information you need without resorting to gymnastic contortions!
I especially like the plethysmograph, rapid read, and soft touch cover. There is only one button and it is used to power on the unit and to click to choose the right screen for your need and viewing angle. The screen you select remains selected, whether powered on or off, until you change it. The device keeps monitoring until you remove it, and then powers off automatically after just a few seconds of inactivity. Your data is not stored.
It works quite well in spite of my low blood pressure and small fingers, and for the price, this is a well made and generously featured monitor. The instructions are easy to understand and are helpful. I’m quite happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who wants a compact, easy to use, home pulse oximeter.
Review 2: Great little unit!!
As a First Aid Attendant, and a father of an Asthmatic, it’s important for me to know the O2 Saturation. I keep this one at home so I can monitor my little one when his breathing is labored. I’m the type of parent that prefers to know what’s going on before medicating so I want to know how he’s doing before giving him Ventolin and this helps me do that.
The one caveat is this device is made for all finger sizes so for kids, it’s much easier to find an accurate O2 Sat and accurate pulse reading on a big toe. I have compared it to Ulnar and Pedal pulse and it’s bang on. This unit provides me with great comfort, especially at this price!!
Review 3: Accurate and dependable
As a home health nurse, having accurate and dependable equipment is a must. After all, if you are in the home you have no “back up” if your equipment is substandard. I am generally skeptical about buying equipment such as this online but after reading other reviews I thought I would try the Acc U Rate..
I have to say, I love this pulse oximeter. It’s digital display is easy to read even in homes that have dimmer lighting. It has registered readings for me in a very short amount of time which is a big plus for my patients. Some of my past oximeters took far too long to give a reading. My patients also like the bright color (I have a BP cuff that matches my color choice).
My better half is a work out addict. I have had a really hard time getting him to return this pulse ox as he has used it for both pulse and O2 sat checks during and after his work outs. His background is not clinical and he has comment on how easy it is to use. He also likes the “heart monitor” like display. I like the automatic shut off feature.
No dead batteries because of forgetting to turn the unit off. It comes ready to use right out of the box as batteries are included (yet another perk). The silicone “sleeve” that is provided is great for protecting the oximeter while not in use. For the price and accuracy, I would highly recommend this for both clinicians who have a need as well as non-clinicians for monitoring their own wellness.