CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard (Mystic Black)
- NEWLY UPGRADED – Newly launched in Jan 2015 with major improvements made to the previous pulse oximeter model. *CE and FDA Approved*
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS – Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
The newly upgraded Acc U Rate® CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter can now read SpO2 up to 100%! Designed for sports enthusiasts, pilots or anyone who wants to obtain their SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go, the measurement now faces instead away from the user. We have also upgraded many internal components of the pulse oximeter.
New Features of Acc U Rate CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Taking a reading is easy, just clip it on to your finger and turn it on at the press of a button. The large LED display makes viewing the results a snap. Its small size makes it easy to carry around and a lanyard is also included for added convenience. Comes with 2 AAA batteries and a silicon cover to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage.
Acc U Rate® is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Acc U Rate® Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
This device is for sports & Aviation use only.
I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase. I believed that it would come in a plastic wrap with a cord and a small sheet of instructions. What I got was a pulse ox that had a protective cover in a secure holder and detailed instructions. It is easy to use right out of the box since batteries are provided as well. As a RN, I have access to a pulse ox at work. So I took this one with me and compared its reading with the one we have at work. This one is as accurate as the work on. If you are looking for a pulse ox to have in your home due to breathing issues, I would highly recommend this one.
*I received this product at a discount for providing an honest and accurate review. My opinions are my own.*