Empower Fingertip Grip Medicine Ball with DVD
- Soft, molded grooved fingertip grip, gel-filled with vinyl shell.
- Target abs with every move. Improve core strength, functional movement, overall muscle tone and flexibility with a total body workout.
- Fun and easy to use. Tone and tighten muscles as you lift, throw, catch and swing the ball.
- Versatile, compact and portable.
- Includes one Fingertip Grip Medicine Ball, 30-minute workout DVD for all fitness levels and illustrated boot camp-style workout guide.
The Empower Fingertip Grip Medicine Ball is a unique strength-training tool offering a soft, comfortable, alternative to conventional dumbbells. Exercising with a medicine ball improves core strength, functional movement, balance, coordination and flexibility. Easy to hold, swing and toss, an Empower Fingertip Grip Medicine Ball is an excellent way to tone and tighten muscles, making everyday tasks easier and more enjoyable. A 30-minute workout DVD and illustrated boot camp workout guide are included so you can start using your medicine ball as soon as it arrives. About Empower: Empower designs and develops fitness equipment and workouts that motivate and inspire women to be active, healthy and strong.
The ball is easy to hold and fun to work out with. If you have small hands this is a great option to have as a medicine ball.
Does exactly what it says it will do. It is definitely easier to hold on to while exercising with it. 6lb is a bit heavy since I am just starting out so if I had to do it over, I would select a lessor weight.
A woman’s medicine ball. 6lbs. was light. I was gauging the weight based on the fact that I have been using two 3 pound weights in one hand. But actually the ball seems lighter and is easier to manage. So if two 3 lb. walking weights seems heavy in one hand then I’d go up in size for the ball. The indents help with the grip. I haven’t tried the video yet but the poster is helpful.