Odoland 16 pcs Resistance Bands Set
- MULTIPLE USES: 11pcs high quality resistance bands kit & 4pcs loop bands. Not only for daily fitness workout but also supportive during recovery from leg, knee or back injuries (torn MCL and ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab). Suitable for women during pregnancy and to keep their body in shape after birth.
- UPGRADED PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of highest quality premium natural latex and thread count Nylon, the bands serve long time and provide the maximum resistance. Upgraded handlers, Thick ankle straps, clear weight indication and durable grommets, we are trying our best for your super training experience!
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: 5 bands included: yellow- 5 Lbs, blue- 10 Lbs, green- 15 Lbs, black- 20 Lbs, red- 25 Lbs, with total resistance weight of 75 Lbs. you can adjust the intensity of your bands to suit personal goals. Perfect for all whether beginners or expert, man, women or children.
- MULTIPLE CHOICE WORKOUT: With attachable soft handles, ankle straps, door anchor, you can choose different training method for building strength. With carry bag and exercise guidance, do exercise in or outside gym!
- MORE THAN GUARNTEE: Offer a better than money back guarantee, if there any issue with your product for quality reason, we will refund you and send you a new one.
One of the biggest complaints of many exercise bands is that they can’t last long. But not ODOLAND Resistance Bands- ours upgrade the details of bands and can provide more challenging workout.
Here’s more of what sets us apart
Our bands are made from high quality natural latex material to ensure maximum life and safety during use.
Each resistance band set comes with soft cushioned handles and thick straps for comfort during exercise.
Our resistance bands are ideal for travel and are a first rate alternative to the gym.
Our bands can also be used to assist with rehabilitation processes.
Here’s what you get when you order now
– 5 Bands of Varying Resistance: yellow- 5 Lbs, blue- 10 Lbs, green- 15 Lbs, black- 20 Lbs, red- 25 Lbs.
– 4 Loop Bands: red- 10 Lbs, green- 20 Lbs, blue- 30 Lbs, black- 40 Lbs.
– 2 Durable strong handles
– 2 Neoprene Cushioned Ankle Straps
– 1 Sturdy Door Anchor
– 2 Training Guide
– 2 Portable Carry Bag
Reviews of Odoland 16 pcs Resistance Bands Set
Review 1: must have for the home gym or if you travel
I bought these when my old set started to wear out. The first thing I noticed is that each band is labeled with its corresponding weight equivalent. This is a nice touch especially when logging in your workouts. A lot easier to use numbers than writing colors in my journal. Another thing I like are the handles.
Very heavy duty not just foam like the other brands but rather plastic with a foam grip. Very comfortable. I have been using bands as a training tool for many years and found that it is very important to spend a little more for quality bands with a strong attachment clip that isn’t going to break in the middle of a workout. The Odoland seem to fit the bill so far. You do get a set of smaller bands along with the resistance band set, although I have no use for them, they may come in handy for some. Also, another great item is the door strap. Very heavy duty. I feel completely safe using the bands with the door strap and not having to worry is something is going to break.
If you are new to resistance bands, you will not be disappointed. There is a slight learning curve to get used to them but once you do, its a great tool to have in your gym. Also great for those who travel and can’t make it to the gym. The set comes with a travel bag that keeps everything together.
Review 2: Useful, Compact Fitness Set
We live in a tiny apartment and recently dropped our gym membership because of a price increase. We’re exercising at home and wanted strength/flexibility equipment that would take up very little storage space. This set fits the bill beautifully.
The tubes and bands are clearly marked with their resistance weight. The four rubber loops were individually packaged and have their own carrying bag that makes it easy to keep them separate. The door adapter is very easy to use. Our front door is the only door that works space-wise for exercising, and it has a screen door in front of it. We were not sure if the adapter would work because of the screen door, but it is just fine.
The ankle grips seem to be better made than others we’ve used in the past. They are definitely more comfortable. We’re also able to use them as wrist straps.
We were also pleasantly surprised that this set had no chemical odor at all. We’ve found that many plastic and rubber items we purchase online or in brick-and-mortar stores often have an offensive chemical odor, but this set did not. The loop bands have a very mild standard rubber odor that reminds us of a beach ball; it is not offensive. We do not notice any other odor in any other pieces of the set at all.
The hand grips seem to be made of a hard plastic covered with a thin layer of foam. They’re not as comfortable as we’d like, but they’re passable. The set comes with a couple of exercise sheets that are very poorly written. If you need exercise ideas, you can find plenty online with much better instructions.
The biggest downer for us is that the set is made in China.
Overall, we are very happy with this purchase.
Review 3: Hotel-hopper’s dream
I’m in a hotel minimum 3 days every week and I don’t like public gyms. This resistance set is my mobile private gym. When I’m driving instead of flying, I’ll throw in a 10lb medicine ball as well for a perfect hotel workout. For arms/shoulders in particular, I like these bands so much I continue to use them even at home. Getting creative with the bands is tons of fun. Exercises that are traditionally done up/down (i.e., needing gravity) can now be done left/right, etc. It adds an entirely new dimension of moment, and makes me feel clever.