- COMFORTABLE LEATHER – Each 4” wide genuine leather belt is comfortable, adjustable and won’t slip or “ride” while you’re performing squats, power cleans, dead lifts, or clean and jerks; just lift, gain and support your physicality.
- IMPROVED FORM & TECHNIQUE – Maintaining proper squat and lifting form is essential to not only strength gains, but for reducing injuries. This weightlifting belt helps ensure you sustain balance and stability throughout your sets.
- PREVENT BACK INJURIES – Properly supporting your lower back (lumbar) is important, especially when lifting, twisting or supporting heavy weights. Our weightlifting belt is perfect for CrossFit exercises, powerlifting and daily fitness.
- BUILD CORE STRENGTH – Front to back, your core muscles play a major factor in your health and fitness. Our gym belt helps prevent back injury, but it also helps sustain strong abdominals and a thick back.
- Lifetime Warranty – ProFitness has worked hard to create the best workout belt made of genuine leather possible, we have placed Lifetime Warranty on all our Weight Lifting Belts.
ProFitness Weight Lifting Belt. Never squat, deadlift or reach for massive powerlifting goals without first strapping on a genuine leather workout belt for support. It doesn’t matter if you’re a two-time CrossFit champion or a guy strolling into the gym for the first time in your life, supporting your lower back is essential to your core strength and your ability to remain physically healthy. That’s why you need a Genuine Leather Weightlifting Belt from ProFitness.
Heavy Duty Strength Gains Made from premium-grade leather, our workout belt won’t stretch, tear or slip while you’re working out; no matter how much weight you throw up. In fact, this heavy duty fitness belt features an adjustable, double prong roller buckle to stay in place while you’re bending, lifting, squatting and straining. Better yet, it helps you maintain proper form and balance so you never lose sight of your goals due to injury.
Product Details: Genuine Leather Adjustable, Non-Slip Fit Stretch and Tear Resistant Heavy Duty Metal Buckle Unisex (Men and Women)
Enhanced Width: 4” Lifetime Guarantee and enjoy a genuine leather workout belt for improved lower back and lumbar support while you squat, lift and exercise.
Reviews of ProFitness Weight Lifting Belt
ProFitness Weight Lifting Belt Review 1: Nice fit and comfortable
I purchased the black/red belt and I love the way it looks but looks is secondary to performance in my eyes. The belt matching my gear is just an added bonus for me. It is pre broken leather so it is ready to be put to work as soon as you open it up with no worries about comfort.
This belt fits me nicely and is very comfortable. I screwed my back up when I was in the military and have struggled lifting heavy on leg day and quite honestly just didnt have the confidence to do certain lifts without thinking about further injuring my back.
Now I can push myself a bit more and use more weight than usual knowing Im strapped with this belt. Still not where I want to be with my lifts due to my jacked up knees but this belt has definitely helped me get on my way. So far so good. I recommend.
ProFitness Weight Lifting Belt Review 2: I love it. It’s small enough for me to carry …
I love it. It’s small enough for me to carry around in my work bag, but sturdy. It’s a bit stiff too, so you have to break it in, but I like that you’re not suffocating when you have it on (my boyfriend prefers that).
It provides good support and resistance when you brace. My last belt had a velcro harness, and I hated it. This metal clamp feels infinitely sturdier too.
ProFitness Weight Lifting Belt Review 3: Looks better in real life
Looks better in real life! I paid a lot more for lesser belts 20 years ago! Super great deal. Wasn’t sure what size to get after reading the reviews. My waist when relaxed at the belly button is 38. I thought initially I should get a large.
After further consideration, I chose to take into account my “sucked in” waist measurement which is close to 32. Using those 2 numbers, I decided to try the medium even though I was skeptical. The medium feels right, with 4 holes left to grow into! I am a happy camper now, with possibly the best belt on the market for the money!!!!!